No announcement yet.

Five O!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think what we are ll trying to say is this. Be smart. Don't be stupid. Simple as that. Put a full tank of gas in the car and take a day to scout locations. Then that way you have a list that you can hit. Hannibal from the A-team always had a back up plan. You should too. Be careful, smart and think on your feet and you won't have trouble.

Comment

yes.

the places we use, when we make fast runs, we only do it on roads that we know like the back of our hand. it makes things a bit safer, not to mention doing it at 2-3 AM is a whole lot better than in the afternoon. the time i almost got tagged, was at about 2 in the afternoon. that was stupid. i only drift at night in remote locations now.

Comment

Re: Five O!!

Originally posted by spraypa1nt
        well i was thinkin... have u guys ever been busted by the po po's for drifting? lol it might sound dumb but tickets/supension of license could be very bad for me . anyways any tips on how to avoid them? i know them cops gunna be on my *Censored**Censored**Censored* one way or another.
        hey well i was sliding around in this one parking lot. abd the cops just showed up"just to scary us away" then we left they left nothing really big.

Comment

Where you from Monkey?

Also, are you sure its not "Badge for hire"? (security)

Comment

im from cali and yep im posative they were cops

Comment

Re: Five O!!

Originally posted by spraypa1nt
              well i was thinkin... have u guys ever been busted by the po po's for drifting?
              yes i got exhibition of speed

Comment

thoiught it was display of horsepower?

Comment

they call it exhibition of spped here if you tires are smoking

my team mate got busted by the rent-a-popo's for drifting in a parking lot.....they called the real cops and they came and gave him a ticket.

Comment

That sucks. If we only had places to go where it was legal.

Comment

why don't you lobby a congressman and work with the racing bigwigs in your area? Drifting's getting to be, although I hate to admit it sometimes,....VERY VERY popular. Hell, jump on it now and you may be able to make a buck on the side promoting or working at events. Drifting has been around for a long time in little underground niches all over the country. If you want to get a track built now's the time before everything cools down.

I personally contacted the regional supervisor for the SCCA and talked to him about setting up a drift session or something in ATL. Dunno what he thought about cause I have yet to hear back from him, but it's a start. Everyone can *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about something, but few can (or want) to do anything about it.

Comment

im thinking of renting out Qualcomm stadium.

But i need some willing investors to help me out

For San Diegans and LA County drifters, check my thread subject "Renting out Qualcomm Stadium"

Comment

Originally posted by baboon's a$$
                          I personally contacted the regional supervisor for the SCCA and talked to him about setting up a drift session or something in ATL. Dunno what he thought about cause I have yet to hear back from him, but it's a start. Everyone can *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about something, but few can (or want) to do anything about it.
                          well damn dude i guess they stole your idea with formula D. you deserve some credit!

Comment

Naw, I was talking about something more localized than havin events all across the country like the played out (and crappy) HIN. Which is what Formula D will almost assuredly turn into with some marketing freaks from Cali at the wheel. No offense to anybody who likes sitting at car shows for hours and paying too much money to enter and get nothing in return. In Japan D1 is by drifters for drifters, not some lizard that drives a bmw and gets blown by import models.

Comment

Working...
                            X