ok maybe not a 180sx...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markeese180sx
    lemon lot? lol i never heard that...u sound like uve lived in japan before..what base? my dads in the military and i know about the taxes...and the lowest ive seen a kouki s14ks was 700,000-800,000 yen...zenki for about the same price u said...ive only looked down route 16 and 246 on the way to tokyo and atsugi...ive looked at up garage and they have some modded cars for sale
    Dude you need to get far away from Kanagawa before the price drops down. Up here in Tochigi I can get a 180 ca18det with a few mods for 1800 US, and a s14 20det for a grand more. As for the 86 I know one that is really tight and ready for 4800 US. And if you got a quote for 200,000 for shaken you getting hosed. any of those cars are a 5 number and you can do it yourself for about 60000. Its called user shaken and anybody can do it. Or if you want Ill do it for 100,000 thats just for my time and the trip to Kanagawa. If you want a cheep civic I got one ready to go for 200,000 with shaken for two years. I can be there in 2 1/2 hours. If you need something PM me and Ill give you my cell #.

Comment

driftxtreem, how much does a PS13 K's go for in USD?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
        driftxtreem, how much does a PS13 K's go for in USD?
        Ive seen them at auction go for 1800 and up depending on condition. A totaly modded one will always be cheeper. Not alot of people (Dealers) are interested in tuned cars because the buyers are usally looking for transportation and not a race car.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
          Ive seen them at auction go for 1800 and up depending on condition. A totaly modded one will always be cheeper. Not alot of people (Dealers) are interested in tuned cars because the buyers are usally looking for transportation and not a race car.
          k, so in japan it will cost me maybe a little more than 1800 bucks....nice. are two tone ones more or less?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
            k, so in japan it will cost me maybe a little more than 1800 bucks....nice. are two tone ones more or less?
            most are two tone but the price dosent change.

Comment

Working...
            X