the nissan GTR BNR34 does it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the nissan GTR BNR34 does it ?

i know its a 4wd car but does it drift like other cars ?if it is stock of i should modify it with some speciall mods to make it drift im not a drift racer but i just want to look cool infront of chicks so help me please.

thanks

~

This HAS to be a joke. If it's not, talk about adding fuel to the fire. This is a piranha pit, you're as good as dead.

Comment

uuummmm,yeah.Well for the girls,you shouldn't play with big boy toys,go grab the toddler stuff.Let me put it in simplier terms,leave the Skyline to the real enthusiast,save yourself some money(you'll save a lot) and buy something like a Civic.Then just load it with a veilside bodykit,17" rims,DVD in the front,and all the rice your mind can come up with,including a big useless non adjustable aluminum spoiler.Don't forget the big stereo.That is enough to get you some retarded clueless girl at the mall,and will be a lot cheaper than a Skyline.
      I'll answer your question now.The Skyline's drivetrain layout varies on model,it is eitheir FR,or AWD depending on model.You would most likely want the FR model aka GTS.If you want to drift it,you'll want to take all the weight off you can by gutting it.Mods are up to you,but the suspension should be switched at least,and a better clutch should be installed.
      does it drift like other cars ?
      The car doesn't drift the driver,the driver drifts the car.Every car handles different,no two cars are a like unless both are stock or are set the same.Many things determine handling characteristics.

Comment

yes. the driver is what does the drifting. if you want to, a good drift driver can drift almost anything. but please, no GT-R's drifting. if you really want the skyline for drift, then use a R30 GTS. that way it still a skyline, but has not much speed and is not going to make you look that cool to american girls. most girls dont even know what a Skyline is, so just go with the civic for that. chicks dig ricers who cant drive.....

and please, no more talk about drifting a Nissan Skyline BNR34 GT-R!!!

Comment

Actually there was an import model that I knew back in highschool that loved Skyline's, but it was obviously FnF induced because her favorite before that was an RX-7: The one that Vin Diesel drove specifically.

Comment

lol......i love skylines, but when i move to japan (roughly a year from now) im buying a Silvia S13 K

Comment

Re: the nissan GTR BNR34 does it ?

Originally posted by future-drift
              i know its a 4wd car but does it drift like other cars ?if it is stock of i should modify it with some speciall mods to make it drift im not a drift racer but i just want to look cool infront of chicks so help me please.

thanks

~
              Run kid!.. Run KID!!..

You will get burned!

Comment

i think he's alredy long gone, prob one of those one post ppl.... but i think he should just stick with mom's dodge caravan. we dont need more riced out civics.... they already infest the world... ne ways.. he can have a lot of girls in the caravan...

Comment

It's the shaggin wagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                    It's the shaggin wagon.
                    lol......

Comment

lol u guys are wrong i already have a skyline but i dont have a camera to show you i live in uae which is the skyline about 25,000 $ and when i said drifting i didnt mean the long long drift i ment by the rear end just slips and im not a big fan of FF cars and i know that if i wanted the long drift i could just get an ER 34 skyline and change its front bumper

and about the caravan thing i think ur mom drives a caravan cuz my mom doesnt drive

Comment

lol u guys are wrong i already have a skyline but i dont have a camera to show you i live in uae which is the skyline about 25,000 $ and when i said drifting i didnt mean the long long drift i ment by the rear end just slips and im not a big fan of FF cars and i know that if i wanted the long drift i could just get an ER 34 skyline and change its front bumper

and about the caravan thing i think ur mom drives a caravan cuz my mom doesnt drive
                        Your spelling is really convincing me about the Skyline.Anyways,just change the torque split and put most of it in the rear.How much is up to you.

Comment

RE:

Me too

Comment

Actually a R34 is much the same as the others R32/R33 with the exception that the 32 has a shorter wheel base..

all you have to do is PULL out one of the fuses and it will turn off the AWD now making a RWD car..

when you actually drift the car.. it is harder than the others because of the front mounted Dif in the AWD GT-R
                            as compared to say the
                            Gt-st where it is 2WD..

this comming from experience!!

Comment

1. My mom doesn't drive a Dodge Caravan, she drives a Toyota Previa....(pimp mobile)hahaha
                              2. You can drift an R34 but by simply listening to how you asked for help in your post...not the fact that you asked for help....but the way that you did it makes me want to punch you.
                              3. Before i became a drift fanatic i was a Skyline fanatic and man, right now your destroying both of my damn dreams.
                              4. I have a girlfriend because I know what it takes to make a girl happy, if your lookin for a bunch of one nighters leave the Skyline to someone who knows what they are doing and get yourself a Mercedes Benz or something. There aren't many girls who fall for guys because of a Nissan badge on their car.

What a ****in idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X