No announcement yet.

the nissan GTR BNR34 does it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PearlWhiteMike is absolutely right. You can't impress girls with drifting and BNR34s? Girls don't really care for racey interiors, loud engines, awd launches or the feel of the boost rising. Girls ask stupid questions when blow-off valve blow and get critical when they see your exhaust shooting flames.. I've seen girls jump and scream when I shoot a flame or somebody blows off.
    Girls don't like it when guys drive fast and they especially hate it when you race somebody. Oh and drifting? lol! Don't even think a girl in your town will look at you if you drift with one of them in the car. Sad but true.

Drifting, purging nitrous, blowing off, shooting flames, burning tread, redlining and boosting are pretty much things you'd want to ATEMPT to avoid while on a date. Do them if the date goes sour or after you figure out she's not going to give you any. LOL!

For all those that may have or will bash him from wanting a GT-R and being from the UAE, yatta yatta yaa.... As PearWhiteMike said they whipe their a$$es with more money than you see in a year. 900hp GT-Rs and Supras are as abundant over there as mustangs and pickups with Confederate flags are over here. Go figure.

Check out www.toprpm.com the web master drives an 861rwhp Supra. Look around the site and look for the Future Motorsports GT-R. 1000whp. I got a video of a GT-R totally demolishing a 996 TT in Saudi Arabia.. They've got some shxt you don't know about.

Comment

no joke..... about the girls and the stuff they get that we dont.....

ive drifted with a girl in my car before, and she was shaking when we stopped. and ive also race people and done hwy style sh!t with chicks they are not good things to do....

Comment

hmmm iono dudes, my girlfriend loves drifting and jdm cars. she doesn't want me to drift on the streets for obvious reasons, but she goes to the drift days with me all the time.

Comment

you lucky bastard!

i wish i had chicks that were even interested when they heard the sound of a nice exhaust and waste gate.....we just have high maintance bitatches.

Comment

SilverGhost...
            come on we live in Colorado man!

LoL.. you in highschool or college?

Comment

Originally posted by nightracer
              Whatever
              Who cares, doesnt mean they can drive them.

Your right about the girls not being into the whole race car thing. Theres one girl I know of, and im not even sure if shes into it. Miata619dirfters girlfriend, shes been at ever meet, and doesnt seem to mind it.

Comment

I live in japan so let me tell you all this if you don't know.
                anyone can make a rwd car into a drift car
                all you need is lots of power and skill OR you can get rid of the front driveshaft and lock the center diff

Drift Tengoku, 2003 September edition

OR YOU CAN BE A DUMASS And get rid of the rear driveshaft and you'll have a Civic that looks like a GT-R
                (DON'T DO THAT!)
                Last edited by Oki Drifter; 01-01-2004, 10:03 PM.

Comment

I dont know whats wrong with me i cant seem to drift with a RWD car, i think its to hard, i spin out to much. But a AWD car now thats easy i drift in my cuzinzZ Evo all the time (i go all the way around the turn too ) hehe the only thing that sucks is im only 16 and only got my permite so my bro has to ride with me every where.
                  ARE THERE ANY AWD DRIFTERzZ IN COLORADO?

Comment

If you think its harder in RWD, your not drifting right. Are you just making the rear tire squeel a little and alling ti drifting?

Comment

Nope i have the pedel althe way down and the car is at like a, wait if i was going forwerd then that would be a 0 degre angle then i would be at like a 60 or 70 i think i cant really tell because im in the car.(SorryzZ about the bad spelling )

Comment

first thing youre doing wrong is just mashing on the pedal, throttle control is probably the single most important thing you need to learn if you want to drift a car successfully, unless you have a car like ae86 which is well suited to this style of driving

Comment

Buy the DVD DRIFT BIBLE and learn how to drift there.

But taking a turn hard and flooring the GAS will make you spin out and is.. well a really crappy doughnut.

It's in DRIVING SKILL... don't drag the *Censored**Censored**Censored* in a FWD car with an EBrake... make it a self appliable drift.. using a the rear wheels to push/pull the car along and help you control your steering and etc.

I dunno hard to explain.. but RWD is drifting.... FWD is not.. AWD is.

Comment

im sorry if i said that all i do is hold the pedel down im just saying that i wasnt just turning really hard and makeing noise

Wait what AWD and 4WD is the same thing right? (i dont know much about carzZ so sorry if this is a stupid think to ask)

PLzZ dont make fun of me for not knowing alot of stuff about carzZ

Comment

It Doesnt matter about what car you drive. It is how big your shag is and how orange it is

Comment

this is true.....one thing that is mandatory for drifting regardless of car or drive train is lots of hutzpah....HUGE BALLS

Comment

Working...
                                X