Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait...

let me get this straight...
    You own a $25,000 Nissan Skyline BNR34...
    but not enought cash to take a picture with a digital cheapo camera?
    You drive an $25,000 Nissan Skyline BNR34.. and you don't get any chicks?

if i wanted the long drift i could just get an ER 34 skyline and change its front bumper
    What the F*** are you talking about?
    By changing your bumper... isn't going to do you SH**.
    Unless you are a high speed racer.. as in TRACK racing... different bumpers are used for downforce.. for better handeling..

I think you are looking for a bumper that makes you look fast and look good with the ladies... but helps you drift? What the Fuc*.

i didnt mean the long long drift i ment by the rear end just slips and im not a big fan of FF cars
    Ok.. wait... you say your name is "Future Drift".. and you want to drift... but you don't want to do a long drift.. only a tail slip?
    Otherwise your looking to do a fishtail around a corner and that's all. I can do it in any RWD car or AWD car with power-over (step on the gass almost all the way in a hard corner.. you slide)
    or snap up the E-brake and slide around.

What does FF have to do with drifting? Drifting is a RWD sport.. I don't care what anyone says... but FF "drifting" is ALL SHOW..
    while SOME types of RWD drifting is for real purpose or use. Although most of it is for fun and show.. drifting can play a part in true high speed racing and cornering and even rally driving. FF has no purpose but for sh*ts and giggles.

Grow up... stop pretending you drive the greatest Japanese car ever made and don't be a poser and say your a future drifter when you don't wanna do long drifts...

BS flag on this one.

Comment

i fucing agree. the Skyline is the greatest japanese car ever made, in fact, in my mind it is the greatest car period!

like i said once before, only girls that eiterh are really into jdm scene, or dated a j-spec tuning guy would actually know what a skyline is and recognize one on the road.

just because you own a fast car doesnt mean you can drive it. i have beaten cars in my little 240 that should have smoked my doors off, but didnt because i CAN drive my car. and by drive, i dont mean turn the key, let the clutch out, and steer. i mean being able to attack the corners and know how your car handles. be able to unlock 120% of your cars potential.

Comment

^ You have no idea how ridiculous that sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by VRDjr
          ^ You have no idea how ridiculous that sounds.
          if that is to me, then i dont care if it does sound ridiculous. thats what i believe. owning a drifting car doesnt make you a drifter, your skill TO DRIFT is what makes you a drifter.

Comment

Yes you can drift a skyline. So what... YOu want to look cool in front of girls?? give me a break. You can have all the drift skills in the world and if you still cant get girls without your car, you'll never get them. The girl would only be interested in your car and not you... which is pathetic.

Let us pray: Lord, please give this person much game, imidiately.

Comment

starshark those are the nicest 86s ive ever seen...if thats your car, props cuz those are clean

Comment

Originally posted by YoungDrifter
                starshark those are the nicest 86s ive ever seen...if thats your car, props cuz those are clean

The silver/black is mine... the other 2 are my buddies cars.

Comment

you guys are all *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing *Censored**Censored**Censored*. this guy asked a legitimate question and got roasted for it. and furthermore you all acted like its a big deal for him to get flamed on a board (mostly) full of posers. he's never met and most likely never will meet another one of you and will be better off for not having done so

did you notice hes from the UAE? did you consider that theres way more skylines there than in america? for all you know he wipes his *Censored**Censored**Censored* with more money than you see in a year, considering its the most oil rich (RICH being they key word here) region of the world, and may actually be considering the purchase of an r34 GT-R

and all this talk of impressing girls and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, if youre into drifting thinking its gonna impress girls youre wrong. as far as i can tell most girls just think its stupid, dangerous, and a waste of time. talking about cars all the time is a big turnoff to most girls. and if a girl does like you just for a car, youre a hollow person for wanting to be with such a hollow person in the first place

Comment

Pearl white, u seem to be responding to all the posts ive been responding to, are you stocking me?! Anywayz dont defend this guy, he doesnt even know wut hes talking about i mean like u say if a girl likes only ur car its crap. A real man doesn't need his car to glorify him. I have a gf becuz i aint a loser. Dont stand up for him damn

Comment

nope, no stalking

i dunno he could also be full of it, i just now bothered to read his second post, but who knows? i was just going off of his question and fact hes from uae

oh yeah PS his mom probably doesnt drive a caravan. i dont think women in that part of the world are allowed to drive

Comment

wut part of the world, enlghten me wut UAE is?

Comment

united arab emerates. like, saudi arabia and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like that, if im not mistaken

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhh, i see. I had no idea they had Skylines out there.

Comment

he didn't say he is looking to buy a Skyline BNR34... he said
                              lol u guys are wrong i already have a skyline but i dont have a camera to show you i live in uae which is the skyline about 25,000 $
                              Come on! Like I said earlier.... if he wipes his *Censored**Censored**Censored* with money why can't he afford a cheap *Censored**Censored**Censored* digital camera or a $5 camera and get it developed on a CD for $2.

But he doesn't know what he is talking about at all... maybe he owns a Skyline, but he thinks a new bumper will make him drift longer.. he thinks driving a cool car will attract attention to him, and he thinks that being able to have his
                              rear end just slip

He mentioned he doesn't want long drifts.. yet he wants to
                              look cool infront of chicks
                              and be able
                              to make it drift

I'm sorry.. but he sounds like a poser to me...
                              BTW Not everyone in that F*cking country is rich man.

Comment

yeah, didnt know they gave skylines to the middle east....

bout girls and drifting: all the girls i know think its dumb, dangerous, and now nobody will ride with me cause i busted a move with them once. its sad, but hey, i dont really care. i love my car and drifting, and right now, its all that matters to me. i have a bad day, i go slide my car. its just what i do. and this year i had 2 chicks break up with me for it. "i dont want you doing dangerous stuff like that" they would say. and i would tell them that i dont want to stop, so they would walk away from me. oh well.
                                girls and slidding dont go to well together.

Comment

Working...
                                X