ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(FREE) D1 Grand Prix TICKETS (Feb 27th Irwindale)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need to save my cash for gas money

Comment

i just wanna reiterate....

I rock.

Comment

Originally posted by NismoSigma
        He gets my vote.
        Thank you

Comment

Simply because I want them.

Cause I'd take them and pass 'em out to all the guys in my Team (Cali-Team Hinga) that arent as fortunate as me and have a killer payin job....(USMC, LOL). Either way i'd buy my own and pass 'em out to the team for being hard working and working as a team should.
          Live as a team die as a team!

Booney

Comment

i think i deserve the tickets because i have loved driffting ever since i had particapated in it and watched it, plus i am very new to this extreme sport, going to this even will give me a chance to explore the sport even more and learn more about it so i can be the best jdm tyte drifter i can be, this would also be a great experience for my little brother because he is also interested in drifting once he can reach the pedals (in my book) and get him a nice car to drift... this is why i should get these tickets. Thanx

Comment

i think you should give em out to the black people for some reperiatons, kern flabbit, wheres my 40 acres and a mule G.W.B ?

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                i think you should give em out to the black people for some reperiatons, kern flabbit, wheres my 40 acres and a mule G.W.B ?
                And I'm black

Comment

I think that I deserve a pair of D1 tickets (one for me and my dad) because of my circumstance. I am a HUGE fan of drifting. Im only 14, so I cant drift yet, but I am extremely intent on learning all I can about drifting. I went to the D1 Round 1 2004, and it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I got to whitness what real drifting was all about. Ever since then, I have dreamed of going back. This year, my mom said that I might not end up going, but getting the tickets would ensure my trip! Please drifting.com, I want to see some of the best drifting in the world, talk to some of the best drivers in the world, take some good pictures of awesome cars, and plain out have a spankin good time. I want to become a professional drifter when I get older, and sending me to D1 would only help me in my journey. Drifting.com, thank you for all you have done. Providing me with this forum has helped me learn and experience more than you can imagine. Again, THANKS!

Comment

How about this.......

I just returned from Iraq after being with the marines for the first 4 years of my NAVY enlistment! I was the only corpsman or the "medic" for 57 Marines that have been my brothers for those 4 years. I have seen, treated, and saved these "brothers" of mine for the 6 months that we were out there.

After returning from the "Purgatory" I was sent straight to Texas for school and "DROVE" across country to be stationed in Maryland. I even convinced my friend to tow my AE86 with us and drive Her around my new home instead of a 1997 Honda Prelude that I handed to my girl to drive around instead of her old beat up Accord that would stall on her......it's an automatic.

I have been in our country's call the past 5 years and have never been in a drift event of any sort, or the "To Die For" JGTC. All the knowledge I have is from my own experience and practice. I don't even know if I am any good!!! I have seen videos though!

These are the reasons that I have for wanting these tickets. By the way, I am part the Naval Hospital now that WILL be going to Iraq for more medical support so I get to experience the full spectrum of healthcare and participate in every aspect of "Operation Iraqi Freedom" patients that gets hurt since I was in the front lines before.

I am excited but I know that I will be missing MORE drift events or other JGTC that will be going on. But I'm sure to read about it in Super Street or Import tuner when I return. Thanks for everyone supporting our troops by the way and for whoever win's, ejoy for me and know that there are people out in Iraq that shares the same passion as we all do.

Thanks to all and GOD BLESS!
                    Last edited by jrarinas; 01-08-2005, 08:30 PM.

Comment

damn, that brotha deserves to win. unless hes making it up, then he should burn in he11. but anyone who is that committed to serving our country and being home for one drift event and being able to go to that, he should definately be able to go, to give him a good memory to bring back to iraq(oooh im so tricky). but yah jrarinas should win

Comment

Originally posted by jrarinas
                        How about this.......

I just returned from Iraq after being with the marines for the first 4 years of my NAVY enlistment! I was the only corpsman or the "medic" for 57 Marines that have been my brothers for those 4 years. I have seen, treated, and saved these "brothers" of mine for the 6 months that we were out there.

After returning from the "Purgatory" I was sent straight to Texas for school and "DROVE" across country to be stationed in Maryland. I even convinced my friend to tow my AE86 with us and drive Her around my new home instead of a 1997 Honda Prelude that I handed to my girl to drive around instead of her old beat up Accord that would stall on her......it's an automatic.

I have been in our country's call the past 5 years and have never been in a drift event of any sort, or the "To Die For" JGTC. All the knowledge I have is from my own experience and practice. I don't even know if I am any good!!! I have seen videos though!

These are the reasons that I have for wanting these tickets. By the way, I am part the Naval Hospital now that WILL be going to Iraq for more medical support so I get to experience the full spectrum of healthcare and participate in every aspect of "Operation Iraqi Freedom" patients that gets hurt since I was in the front lines before.

I am excited but I know that I will be missing MORE drift events or other JGTC that will be going on. But I'm sure to read about it in Super Street or Import tuner when I return. Thanks for everyone supporting our troops by the way and for whoever win's, ejoy for me and know that there are people out in Iraq that shares the same passion as we all do.

Thanks to all and GOD BLESS!
                        he gets my vote for a ticket.

Comment

Thanks for the support. By the way, I was originally from SoCal by way of Walnut/West Covina! and no this is not made up. Whoever doesn't believe I could post some pics from my first trip to Iraq only I dont know how to post pics here and I have to scan them first.

Once again thanks for the support.

J.R.
                          Last edited by jrarinas; 01-08-2005, 10:28 PM.

Comment

You win my vote!!

WELCOME HOME DOC AND YOU MAKE SURE YOU TAKE OF YOURSELF TOO.
                            AFTER READING THIS CORPSMANS REQUEST I WANT TO WITHDRAW MINE ALL TOGETHER.
                            I FOR ONE HAVEN'T BEEN, BUT HAD A FEW FRIENDS BURNT UP IN THAT TURD THEY CALL IRAQ, SOMEONE LIKE YOU GOT MY MARINE HOME TO ME AND HE'S EAGER TO GET BACK OUT THERE, TO SERVE WITH THE ONLY THING OUR SOCIETY HAS TO CALL THE GREATEST GENERATION OF OUR TIME.(INCLUDING YOU)
                            WHEN YOU GET HOME AND WANT A RIDE COME FIND ME ANYDAY!! YER COVERED HERE!

RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED,
                            BOONEY
                            SSGT/ USMC

Comment

Kinda late but im black also so i agree with giving tha black folks some free tickets for reporations! thanx

Comment

Well guys...my hair is black...

I was just wondering if you heard..but uh......

I rock.

<- EDIT: My ninja suit is black.....does that count?

Comment

Working...
                                X