ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(FREE) D1 Grand Prix TICKETS (Feb 27th Irwindale)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because i wanted to go but since my corolla broke down i have not enuff money to fix it and go! please help me out! i was the first to reply back about the D1/JGTC free giveaway and didnt win! now this! pleaseee help me get into D1 thanks!

Comment

need one ticket

i live on my own.working when i get hours.going to school full time.and all of my money goes to all of my bills.i had to sell my 85'corolla gts last year to help pay bills.i havent been able to attend any drifting events for the past 8 months.i only have a few passions in my life.music,drifting,and my fiance.id love to go.i really would appreciate it.
      Lloyd

Comment

Hmmmm.........its Tuesday. Did anybody get the free tickets?

Comment

my tickets

i dont need tickets because i am driving in the event. but i am asking for tickets for my #1 fan. they only give me 3 tickets and i have reserved them for my mom and sponsors. this guy really likes drifting but really is broke. he told me that the only way that he could come watch me is if i could get him tickets. because he really dose not have the money. i told him that i could not because i had oblegations to my sponsors to give them tickets and my mom gose with out question. so he dose not know that i am trying to get him a ticket. if you guys cant help me out then i will just buy him one but it would really be great if u could help me out.

thanks

Comment

hey ill take one because im saving up for my 2jzgte sc300 druellll so i need all the cash it so i have no spending money thanx

Comment

I dont think i deserve a ticket because i don't believe i deserve anything to be given to me, BUT... i would LIKE a ticket because i always try my best to promote a positive image of the drifting community and answer any questions that i can and i try to do so in the best possible manner and i also would like a ticket cause i cant afford one because i drive an FC3S and blow motors left and right while drifting and as any drifter knows the rotary engines are a p.i.t.a and the fc's are a fortune to build into a nice drift car so i'm broke because i would prefer to spend my money on parts to keep me drifting instead of spending it on shows that i can only watch. p.s. even though i don't would it help if i said i had a fatal but rare disease that will eventually keep me from being a pro drifter called wishicoulddriftrearyrearygood?
              Last edited by teamINERTIA; 02-23-2005, 01:50 PM.

Comment

I don't need a ticket anymore.... =) Got a VIP ticket *envy* lol

Comment

Who won???

Comment

Working...
                  X