ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(FREE) D1 Grand Prix TICKETS (Feb 27th Irwindale)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want em because FD's drink too much damn gas

Comment

SSgt Booney,

Thanks for the support. By the way, it's HM2 Arinas and I'm on the outlook if you ever want to drop a line. I am the only Arinas so you wont have a hard time...

As for the reporations, my loving step father for the past 25 years is black so I could actually take him with me and show him what my passion is all about.

Once again thanks to all for the support!

J.R.

Comment

I deserve the tickets because i have never been to D1 event. I can only fantasize about being there by looking at pictures. I would be flying out or driving from Houston, Tx. I'll even do the stupid tatoo thing as posted above. I need these tickets because i'm not balling. The little money i make goes to my car, s13 onevia. You can reach me at slideways2004@yahoo.com or pm me.

thanks for your time and have a good one!

Comment

How about you give them to me?
          I was active duty navy station at Misawa AFB Japan.
          I started drifting in japan in 1998 with an AT S13 silvia q's
          CA18DE weak sauce huh.
          I had bought a R32 Skyline RB25DE (non turbo)

but before i could take delivery of the R32 my friend crashed my silvia (in misawa) with me passed out in the back putting me in the hosipital for 17 months.
          had stomach surgery, broken L femur, broken right shoulder with permanent nerve damage (my muscles wont grow back ) broken thorasic spine T4~T10.
          Had a 26 hour back surgey (spinal fusion) @ camp lester okinawa japan
          had 2 chest tubes pumping out blood from both lungs for 6 weeks.
          got sent to Nav Hosp Bethesda MD a few weeks after the surgery.
          I was 4000 miles away from home and friends from sep until november the next year.
          I had to learn how to walk, write, eat, etc etc etc all while waiting to go home.
          Got out of the navy broke i had like 300 bucks to drive home from maryland to san jose.
          Shuffled inbetween jobs trying to buy a 240SX as soon as i got back to san jose, never found a 240 but i did find some lame @ss jobs.
          Ended up with a corolla GTS coupe.
          Started collecting parts and doing my own work on cars.
          Learning is good yea?
          got fired from a lot jobs, but selling used parts on the side helped out a lot.
          its kinda hard to keep a job when you are all busted up HA!
          Been involed with drifting in the USA since i got my GTS way back in jan 2001.
          Really was glad to find club 4AG and a lot of local guys that were also intersted in drifting.
          Glad to see that moto and a lot of the guys down in LA got D1 to come to the USA.
          I try to make it to all the D1 events but o well things come up.
          I try to support everyones effort in drifting here in the USA.
          I hope it only gets better.
          Its all about the fun, not the competition.
          I try to help people learn when i have the chance, i know i had a lot of questions and i sure did bug a lot of people hahaha

anyways HOOK IT UP!!!!

Max

Comment

well..

u get my vote!

Comment

me 2 he gets my vote

Comment

i deserve a ticket,because i dont have the money to buy them myselves because of the amount of money ive spent on tires.and also so i tape all the d1 action and post it up on the pictures and videos forum.and so that she can see what i spend all my money on.

Comment

free

i will take free tickets too the event in Japan never been in fact i don;t have a passport yet so if someone can help me reading signs an which hotel too stay in i will fly too tokyo and take pics for the site. (current Los Angeles, CA (LAX) to Tokyo, Japan Narita (NRT) is $480.00 round trip)

BTW i vote for anyone thats been too iraq. Brother they don't give you tickets let me know i'll buy it for as a small thank you for everything you've done so WE can sleep safe at night.

Comment

Team "Country Protector"

" We protect our country and the tracks you drift on."

Go back to page one and see why I deserve these tickets.

Thanks once again and God Bless.

Comment

WoW..I wanna try to win! I never been to Cali before! Plz pick me! Im 14, and learing how to drift! It would be soo awsome to win! We dont have drifting events here in Oklahoma City. It would be kool to meet the Drift King and Orido-san!, o yea and the other D1 drivers! (sigh) Plz pick me!
                      Last edited by ; 01-19-2005, 06:14 PM.

Comment

i dont think i should get these tickets, i know i should get these tickets because most of the time im always at home looking at cars using my computer and staying at home all the times totally sucks. i am always stressing out in school and i just want the chance to hang out with my friends at a D1 event to release all this stress all around me and id like to get out of the house once in while to watch some good drifting and to have some fun.

Comment

I would like to have a ticket...cuz I want to go. I have been thinking 20 bucks could get me a full tank of gas for practice, but I want to go a D1 series event too!

Comment

I would just like to say that I have been with drifting.com for a long time. I have supported you guys and post everywere about you. I am a positive person on the forums and never down talk or degrade anyone. It your choice of to whom you will give the tickets to. I hope you send some one worth going to D1 and a person that can go in and truley rep you guys!

Comment

4 Tickets are remaining and the final list needs to be submitted to D1 by Tuesday!

Please respond to this thread again if you are still interested.

Comment

I am still interested! Please help my dream by helping me go to this D1!

Comment

Working...
                                X