Clear All

• NorthWest Drift Association

New thread comin soon.

Thanx,
    - DrifterB
    Last edited by ; 03-31-2005, 02:44 PM.

im interested.....

Comment

I'm very interested, let me know when anything is gonna get set up.

Comment

I am down, if you guys have a business plan for doing it.

Comment

where is this at in the nw??

i just moved here inor from sac,ca and i am finishing up my s13 and i've been looking for stuff like this but can't so fill me in on all of it ...i am alsdo interested in forming a drift crew.

Comment

Anybody know what it takes to get on the road course at Pacific Raceway, i have been wanting to go drifting there but i'm not sure if they'd freak out cause of the cars going sideways through the corners.

Comment

where is the drift scene here.. can;t find any drifters around...where is all the NW drifters..in sac ca there are drifters all around and we stay drifting ..every weekend we go drifting in the industrial area(florin perkins for all you who don't know.... 91siccness drifters) we drift untill the police comes every weekend and when they do they chase us away, or whatever.. we go to a near gas station(7 eleven,ampm) we filled the parking lots an all around..we wait bout 30 40 minutes and then back drifting again untill the police comes and again we go on and on untill bout 4 or 5 in da morning ........i guess people here ain't down like dat.... or is there if so feel me in so i can see what i am up against the nw drivers..so i can form a crew that will be in D1 in a year or two ........

Comment

I have been looking for this type of meetin of drifters in the NW as well, I just know of the local spots that people go to and every once in awhile I'll see a group of 240s driving away from where I go. If you want I'll go slide around with you but I'm not sure of very many spots other that whats here in bremerton.

Comment

sure i am in for it ...i stay in oregon ..so how far are we from each other?

Comment

well I'm about an hour north of olympia, it takes me (depending on traffic and cops) about 3-4 hours to get to portland

Comment

oly has plenty of spots to drift! ....graduated from tline,though i only went to school there for like 2 years LOL...so i know all the roads back there....anyways for the kid in oregon/new from cali what city do u live in? hit me up on pm. maybe i can help.

Cheers!

Comment

usTougedRifteR, there are people that do that, we don't do it as often anymore. But last year a group of us used to go out very often.

Comment

I'm interested in it. Let me know when there will be an event.

Comment

First of all I'm interested. Second of all, yes Oly does have some good spots. I live about 5 miles from Timberline and if you look in the right places there's some good corners. I go to South Puget Sound Community college and theres a good road less than a mile from there. I go there at least once a week after I'm done with my classes.

Comment

where is the drift at ..tell me i have to know ........and tim_fc3s let me know if you have any plans on drift anywhere ...so i can find my way there ??i am not familair with these area that i am new to..so times i just get lost and find nice drifts places...........

Comment

Working...
                              X