No announcement yet.

NorthWest Drift Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dial 503.709.2849 for any questions and so I can add your info to the contact sheet. PS We need work so anybody that needs anything let us know and we'll do a side-transaction and it'll be alot cheaper than a regular trans. Anything from Boost to Body work. Stay tuned for the FD!

MEET SOON!

Comment

well i think I'm gonna be goin out soon cause I am gonna need to get my fix before I take the engine out and do a complete rebuild so its in good shape for D1. I will probably be out like next friday or saturday night. I'll post up before I go out and see if we can't set something up.

Comment

drifting in the nw

Meet Soon! Propbably at the Meadows Drift Event. I'll bring meat. Some1 bring a BBQ!

Comment

For the event registration is done online through the DD's website, registration begins 2morrow!!!!...now I am currently talking to JIC about thier cars...if we get 20+ drivers before friday we will be able to have JIC bring thier cars up here...they want to see if its going to be worth the effort to do a big expo...if like only 10 its not worth it due to ammount of attraction as well as costs involved to bring the vehicles up here...so for those of you that couldnt afford to see them in cali...nows the chance!!! SOooo REGISTER EARLY!!!!!

Thanx!!!
          Last edited by Drifterlunchb0x; 02-21-2005, 07:52 PM.

Comment

I'm going to register when I get back from school tomorrow. There's a whole lot of people that want to go from the hachi forum.

Comment

don't leave me hanging.,.

hey guys don't forget bout me ... remember i am new to this area so ..let me know bout the events???? so , where the northwest drift at ???? how can i get with you guys?? i am new to area so i am clueless???? even driving around is clueless to me here.......

Comment

the event is drift day dude...at portland medows on march 19th..i think...im gona sing up later i need to get a helmet and stuff...

Comment

how can i find out info bout this drift event....i am putting my vlsd in so ..hopefully i'll make it ...i can't find now *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing 5 bolt j30's axles..any help??

Comment

Go to www.driftday.com. There's also a thread about it in here.

Comment

I swear all the drift events are planned just to piss me off, i can't go to drift day, or drift fest or even D1 when they come to Seattle I guess thats what I get for signing up to go to UTI. I may drive up from arizona for drift fest or D1 but i'm not sure yet.

Comment

Originally posted by tim_fc3s
                        I swear all the drift events are planned just to piss me off, i can't go to drift day, or drift fest or even D1 when they come to Seattle I guess thats what I get for signing up to go to UTI. I may drive up from arizona for drift fest or D1 but i'm not sure yet.

so you are in arizona right now... ithought you where here in the NW.????

Comment

Woot! I will be out of WyoTech in June, so I can go to D1 Seattle!

Comment

Originally posted by FR_Madness
                            Woot! I will be out of WyoTech in June, so I can go to D1 Seattle!
                            how come you didn't go to the one in sacramento , ca ??? i was bout to go there when i was living there......well i 'll be here then we can go drift around together>>>>>>>>>> i am leaving tomorow morning to sac to pick up my front mount intercooler and vlsd axles hopefully i can have my car done and tested and ready for driftday ...........

Comment

Timminz

UTI?, Not comin' to DriftDay? Whatup?

Comment

Originally posted by usTougedRifteR
                                so you are in arizona right now... ithought you where here in the NW.????
                                no I'm in Bremerton right now but i'm moving to arizona may 28th for schoolin cause i figured I should get better edumacated in the automobile stuff. there is like a .5% chance I'm not going. I'll be around til late may.

Comment

Working...
                                X