No announcement yet.

Drift Day To Oregon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slappy are you talking about vw owners? LOL Yeah and most ppl up here tend to be uber worried about looking like a newbie in front of others. This is teaching so that we all get better. The only ppl that seemed to worried about looking likes fools are generally those that talk alot about thier cars and they tend to own 240s.

Either way this week is when most ppl are going to be signing up, and I am not holding anyone aplace if this thing fills up. If there are places available at the door the day of the event and than they fill those that i said i would hold a spot for i will. If registration fills up before the day of the event than those that are waiting till the last minute are SOL.

Comment

Well i am sorry to say that JIC is not coming, though we got the 20 drivers that where needed by the deadline, a mix up on times/dates of press events and rescheduling of them. They have sent there regards and appologizes, but they have contracts to fill. So from myself personally JIC as well as DRIFTDAY...Sorry guys. But i am sure that we will all have a good time regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Drifterlunchb0x
        Well i am sorry to say that JIC is not coming, though we got the 20 drivers that where needed by the deadline, a mix up on times/dates of press events and rescheduling of them. They have sent there regards and appologizes, but they have contracts to fill. So from myself personally JIC as well as DRIFTDAY...Sorry guys. But i am sure that we will all have a good time regardless.
        But, I am still planning on going up there. I don't know if I am using my personal car only or using the McKinneymotorsports car that I am competing in this season. I am still talking to Naoki of Driftday planning the trip out. See you guys soon, Ernie
        Ernie Fixmer
        Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
        Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

Well looking forward to having you up here! If you need to you can always use my car. LOLOL Though i dont think a CA will be enough hp for you LOL LOL Either way looking forward to having you up here!

Cheers!

Eric

Comment

I am trying to get my car ready to roll. I dont want to register and not be able to go. I have all this new stuff on my car and havent drifted with it before with this stuff. I have rhd, and apexn1 coils, and 18s all the way around, and well still a little new to manual shifting. Drifted with auto before. Plus Sr makes it more diffrent with the way turbo spools up. much diffrent then KA.

I HOPE TO GO!!! Either way I will still roll down there cause I am a full supporter of this, I guess you would call a Sport? I think its just a great way for people to get together and just have some major fun!

Comment

I need to now what's up with Beer and Food

Just tell me what to get and I'll get it. The food will be free. The beer will not.

Is that alright with you guyz?

Comment

Well Looks like im goin to be doin the event after all... WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!

Gonna be driving one of the shop cars... Red fastback, JIC FLTA2's, Lsd, SR20, Garage 112 hard piping downpipe and 3in piping to an Apexi N1 can.

Pic:
                [URL=http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/p82ae07678a62e5b80b2399e014614f18/f4e203a1.jpg[/URL]

Car is not quite done yet.. just finished the paint the other day.. still got to install the Origin kit today. It will be done for the event though.

Feel free to come in and check it out anytime.. the shop is open monday to saturday 10am-6pm

Garage 112
                11225 se foster rd
                Portland, Or 97266
                (503) 760-7814

Comment

Cool, I hope that my car is going to be done yet. Gary just started on the engine swap.

Comment

hey cone!

Honestly, Why can't you swapp your own sh!t?

I hope it's cause your to busy working or somethin.

C U at DDay.

Comment

Well, first I don't have an engine hoist. Second I'd be working outside, and I do go to school and work. Also I got tired of working on that car after I took the head off 3 times and it still was broken.

Comment

so what's the head count on this event?

i'm considering a last minute trip to Portland...

Comment

there was 23 last time i checked

Comment

I just got my engine rebuilt fully, Now I gotta work on the LSD axel and bearings and somehow I gotta rack up ALOT of miles breaking in my motor.
                            See you all there!

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
                              so what's the head count on this event?

i'm considering a last minute trip to Portland...
                              27, so by the looks of it I'm going to be the only stock one there(with an auto) that doesn't know how to do much, this sucks lol. Anybody got a vlsd they want to sell me for cheap? maybe I'll get lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernie
                                But, I am still planning on going up there. I don't know if I am using my personal car only or using the McKinneymotorsports car that I am competing in this season. I am still talking to Naoki of Driftday planning the trip out. See you guys soon, Ernie
                                Ernie,
                                That would be great if you could show up. I was just down at the D1 driver search on the 25th, 26th. I pretty much got my @ss handed to me by those Drift Alliance guys they're pretty good. It really sucks that you seemed to be having some kind of car trouble. I know Mckinney is a good company and I hope to see you rippin it at Formula D. See you at DDay.
                                Cheers,
                                Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X