Drift Day To Oregon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OPEN DIFF SUCKDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Talked with Mike and he said that there was such a good turnout that they will be coming back. So that is REALLY good news.

Comment

sucks that it poured the whole time... but i heard that everyone had a good time!

Comment

I had a great time too, I'd do it again for sure. I hope they come back.

Comment

i had a lotta fun, even though yesterday was the most its rained here all freakin year, it was still damn fun. even better, my girlfriend even loved it. and whoever had the zip tie whiskers is my new hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Spy001
            i had a lotta fun, even though yesterday was the most its rained here all freakin year, it was still damn fun. even better, my girlfriend even loved it. and whoever had the zip tie whiskers is my new hero.
            that would be me with the zip tie whiskers.

(again! OPEN DIFF SUCKS)

Comment

I had a great time too, learned A LOT from everybody there, hope to have it agian soon. I was so tired after the drift event I slept for 13 hours after I got back from more drifting that night. My car is still all muddy though lol. But thanks Meatball it was great.

Comment

yeah thanks meatbox....lunchball...haha im playing eric you know i love you man, you did good.

Comment

Working...
                X