No announcement yet.

attn OHIO people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey whats up...my names Josh and im from Maumee, OH (suburb of Toledo). I drive a 87 Conquest TSi and i love to drift it. Still learning how to control her but im gettng better and better everyday. My everyday driver is a 98 mitsubishi Eclipse GS that i actually have drifted a bit(mostly in the snow). Here is a pic of my conquest.

Last edited by tsi drift; 04-30-2004, 04:44 AM.

Comment

• welcome to the Ohio thread, ha. my name's frank. Is your Conquest RWD?

BTW, the pics don't work for me

Comment

• Damn...well yeah it is RWD...if you are a member to imagestation.com you can view my album...

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287010179

Comment

• there's a conquest in the renta spot near my house. they look nice. All ways nice to meet another hatch owner. how far is toledo from here like 2 hours?

Comment

• yeah if you do 55 all the way...i can make it to medina n an hour and a half

Comment

• Ha.. if you drift the conquest i will be forced to call you the "Conquistador!" ..and then everyone gets to punch my face..

Comment

• lol umm...everyone start lining up

Comment

• If anyone is in the southern OH, tomorrow(sunday, may 2nd) the local car club Killer Koncepts is having their spring meet at KD dragway in south webster. Here's the info from the track's website:

"Just wanted to take a moment and let everyone know about the fabulous STREET CAR SHOW DOWN coming up again at " KD DRAGWAY " this spring put on by the " KILLER KONCEPTS CAR CLUB " !!!. The date will be Sunday May 2nd. 2004 at KD DRAGWAY St.Rt. 140 in South Webster, Ohio. Gates will open at 10am, Time trials start at 11am. Classes will include Cars-Street legal cars only, Trucks, Motorcycles, Sports Compact - 4 & 6 cylinders only. Admission will be only $10.00 for car and driver - Spectators $5.00. For more information contact Dave Haney at (740)776-1565 or Dan Haney (740)574-4892. The Rain Date will be Sunday May 9th 2004. This will be one event that you won't want to miss!"

Theres alot of sweet rides there...the last meet they had there was a 400+ hp audi A4, a V-8 is300, s13 w/ sr20 swap, and tons more...ill post pics if i can find some. Im going in my caddy, hope to see you there!

Comment

• sorry k, I'll be doing my brakes tommorow and will not be able to attend. hope you have fun though. But next week there's gonna be fun at beaver run on weds. 25 bucks to drift on the skid pad.
                    yum!

Comment

• yeah, i won't be there. I'm not even in Ohio! But have fun.

Comment

• where is Beaver run???

Comment

• close to pittsburg. a little over an hour from the NEO area.

Comment

• why doesnt my sig pop up...the pic that is...even in my options it says img on but my pic wont pop up

Comment

• well guys im back

and everything has been worked out
                              and it looks liek soultron somewhat hinted to the practice spot that i mentioned before

beaverun.com
                              wed. night from 4pm till it gets too dark too drift
                              its on the huge skid pad

and actually i think i listed the wrong price on dgtrials
                              its not 25 its 20 bucks

there will be future events
                              like the 1st wed. of everymonth
                              and if we get enough attendance they might have it twice a month

let me know whos going
                              and when they take your name at the gate please tell them you heard about it here

i think im working that night so i may not beable to make it

tall, thin, blonde hair, black beard, and glasses if you see me come up and say hi

my name is mike
                              Last edited by kaneda3; 05-02-2004, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• I may be there but sadly the fc won't, i'm having a few minor issues with the car's cpu which is currently sitting on my desk in my room and it looks like it'll take about a week or so to get running again, but i'll try and make it out there wed to check it out and then hopefully next time i can run the fc.

Comment

Working...
                                X