No announcement yet.

attn OHIO people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btw...why the hell isnt my image showing up in my signature??? It keeps saying that the [img] code is off, but in my profile it is turned on...what the hell is up with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by tsi drift
      well i am getting an MSD Blaster 3 coil...and i was going to get new Accel U groove Spark plugs...
      that's great start. spark always helps mileage.
      more burn = good

Comment

• alright, its official. I'm gonna be at Beaver Run tomorrow. I'm leavin around two so I should be there right before it starts. Im gonna bring a few friends so just look for the goat

Comment

• awesome, we'll look for you there

Comment

• ok im def. gonna be stuck working but please mention that you heard about this from me

kaneda3

Comment

• so, I return to the drift forum to find out that BdJoe wishes a golden shower upon me.........thats F***ed up.

anyway, have fun in beaver, I have to work again.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaneda3
                ok im def. gonna be stuck working but please mention that you heard about this from me

kaneda3

no probie.

Comment

• I wanna be there, sniffle sniffle, stupid work and the final I have to turn in to be done with college for this year...guhh good luck to all, leave some rubber down with my name on it kids!

Comment

• yup definently working till close tomorrow...sorry fellas i would have loved to lay some rubber down with you all :-\

Comment

• are you guys sure theres something going on today? I'm looking at the events calendar and it says:

Wednesday May 5, 2004
                      SAE Corporate Event
                      Event Type: N/A
                      Event Starting Time: N/A
                      Spectators Welcome: No
                      Public Participation: No

Comment

• hmm.... i'll maybe call.
                        sounds odd, but it should be cool.
                        they talked about it at the first dgtrial event i think.

Comment

• whats up guys, i've been super busy lately at work but whats new? I finally got my car out on the dyno last weekend and started tuning the fuel computer. We advanced the timing to 14 degrees plus the intake, header and cat-back my car is starting to lay some decent numbers down. My fisrt run was just a baseline run with no fuel tuning and no timing advance. we layed only 132 at the wheels. Pretty decent for an older car thats only supposed to have 133hp. After messing around with stuff and modifying the fuel curve i finally layed down 157. Thats awesome considering the minimal mods done. I think all in all i ran it on the dyno 15 times. I'll post the sheets as soon as i get my scanner up and going. Anyways after we had all the work done i took it out for a test on my favorite roads and man can you tell a difference. it definetly pulls harder throughout the torque band even better so in the mid-range. it's alot easier to just power over to get the rear out. i'm not having to pull the e-brake or shift lock. well i hope you guys have fun this weekend i gotta work or i would go but don't forget to lay lots of rubber down for all the OHIO people because i know i sure would. Peace.

Comment

• what up eunos.
                            glad you see your around. nice miata figures.
                            think i can get some sheet metal off one of those 'vettes?

and beaver is on like Vince Vaughn,
                            and they also have loaner helmets(or retals, she wasn't sure).
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by WildSe7en
                              I can live w/ that...

wait a second..

I'm not ghey!
                              I was referring to hx-50 and soultron. I wouldn't rip on you because you have a cool-arse name.
                              Last edited by bdjoe; 05-05-2004, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menchi
                                so, I return to the drift forum to find out that BdJoe wishes a golden shower upon me.........thats F***ed up.

anyway, have fun in beaver, I have to work again.
                                Ah, like i said, it just happens. I peed on myself just today. Then I had to do laundry for obvious reasons...

Comment

Working...
                                X