No announcement yet.

attn OHIO people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey jonny, welcome, most of the meets that are drivable for us are in western Pa. i dunno if you'd be willing to run that far for some seat time, but if you're up for it we're putting together a pretty decent group of regulars to go out that way, if we can get enough people showing up regularly dgtrials said they would maybe run an event or two out here in ohio

Comment

• BTW how did we hit 20 pages already?

Comment

• 20 pages because we "ROCK OUT WITH OUR (ANOTHER NAME FOR A ROOSTER)'S OUT!!!"

Comment

• woooord

Comment

• Originally posted by HX-50
            Hey jonny, welcome, most of the meets that are drivable for us are in western Pa. i dunno if you'd be willing to run that far for some seat time, but if you're up for it we're putting together a pretty decent group of regulars to go out that way, if we can get enough people showing up regularly dgtrials said they would maybe run an event or two out here in ohio
            there is one event this summer in indiana right next to the ohio border, and two in michigan that I am probly going to and a few in chicago, all happening this summer. Let me know locations of your events and i might go if i will be getting enough track time.

Jon

Comment

• Hey guys, haven't posted in awhile so I thought I'd say something...

So I went to the car show this weekend. There was a buttload of cars there for the first show. I saw a 240sx w/ a turbo but the dude didnt pop his hood so I couldnt tell if ther was an SR or not. There was also a lot of riced out garbage. It was really sad. You could tell these kids put a lot of money into their cars only for them to be laughed at by a**holes like me We should make next Saturday a G2G. My corolla should be fixed by then. Who's down?

Comment

• mc dag. I'm headed to NC soon for the engine build up of doom.
                really wanted to see your car too.

Comment

• I'm game for a g2g

Comment

• where are you guys g2g at? Lol i drove to medina sunday to see my girl..then i had to drive to Akron General Hospital...so im starting to learn the area pretty good...still have yet to go to Cleveland..was on my way sunday night but i turned around and went South on 71 (stupid me). just let me know where..and i can see if i want to spend another 40 bucks and slap it in the quests 20 gallon tank Let me know guys.

later,
                    Josh

Comment

• Its a car show in Medina they have every saturday. Its on Pearl rd(Rt 42)about a half mile south of Rt 303. It's in a huge parking lot, you can't miss it. I usually go up there arount 8. Would this be a good time for you guys to go?

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnnny23
                        there is one event this summer in indiana right next to the ohio border, and two in michigan that I am probly going to and a few in chicago, all happening this summer. Let me know locations of your events and i might go if i will be getting enough track time.

Jon
                        I hope you already registered for the first Michigan meet because it has already been filled up. The second one, which is a comp, is still open on July 11th. If anyone is interested check out www.projectaspec.com for more info.

Comment

• wild7, that sounds awsome, they used to do something like that in solon where I used to live. Every Tues night they'd just fill this huge lot behind a movie theatre with rare custom, low riders, high performance, ANYTHING u wanted to bring they'd let u park, I don't know if I can make it, but maybe

Comment

• Hey is that car show in Brunswick? My girl lives in Medina so i just may be able to make it out there this weekend. Also i talked to dude in project a spec (J woo) and i asked him about the event...and he said YOU CAN PREREGISTER...but its not required. I cant go to tthe one ont he 30th anyways cause of sisters stupid graduation. Plust i dont have a spare set of wheels and tires yet...need to go out and get me my cheapo kumhos!!!! 55 bucks a tire and they are basiclly like the dunlop SPort FM901s's. Where is the one in Indy at...im like 30 min away from the indy border let me know whats up.

Josh

Comment

• Well on the forum he said registration was only open to 20 cars for the May 30th event, but it is unlimited to the event on July 11th. Is that what he told you?

Comment

• Originally posted by tsi drift
                                Hey is that car show in Brunswick? My girl lives in Medina so i just may be able to make it out there this weekend.
                                Josh
                                yeah, thats it. I wasnt sure if it was in Brunswick or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X