No announcement yet.

attn OHIO people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, any night this week is ok for me, except I think tonight (monday) would be too difficult to gather people. I suppose we could go to Quaker again, but I think i may be running out of things to eat! If anyone else wants to try another place i'd be more than willing to do it.

Comment

• uh... wed night later would be okay, or thur night. rest of the nights have kinda been planned already, it don't matter where we go and Pounder, I'm pretyt familiar with Erie, not too far, and welcome

Comment

• let's go to long yon's!!! it's just of 271 in macedonia and would save us akron area people a hefty drive to independence

*edit* oh yeah it's an all you can eat mongolian bbq

Comment

• hmm.... barbeque eh? sounds cool.

Did anyone want to try columbus this weekend?
          I could contact nightracer to see....

Comment

• I have werk all weekend, but long yon's is fine by me,

Comment

• so what night are we going to lon yon's? oh it's about $10 per person but trust me it's worth every penny mmmm all you can eat
              tommorow night works really well for me, uhh thurs anytime after 8:30 is good and friday i'm good, as for c-bus, it's a possibility if we do it like saturday afternoon maybe? we could meet at osu with nightracer, i know a few spots there that are cool

Comment

• Well, I'm good for it then. tommorow around 8ish( the regular time I think) I've got a great story I'm tired of telling about not having my license. ARRRR.

Comment

• so it's at long yons? ok to get there off 271 get off at route 8 take 8 south like 100 feet, it'll have a huge glowing sign saying lon yon's it's a circular building you turn left into it i think it's highland rd

Comment

• I wanan go sorry guys, gotta work the subshop tomorrow night. Wed are terrible, thur or fri nights are so much better, but everyone have fun, and don't forget to tip, or you'll get dishwater to drink trust me...

Comment

• here's a map for all the people who needed it, this is actually from their website (who knew) and yes it's probably best that you don't go srt4ing *cough cheap cough* :-P haha as always jp man

http://www.gomongolian.com/map.htm

Comment

• guys dont worry i didnt forget about you

but im still trying to get some details finalized

so ill post as the information comes to me

mike

Comment

• nightracer
                          Quote:Hey supradrifter are you the same supradrifter from my site?
                          I"m supradrifter61 on SRD.Drive a white 89 supra. sorry it took me so long to reply, was out of town last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by SRT4ing
                            I wanan go sorry guys, gotta work the subshop tomorrow night. Wed are terrible, thur or fri nights are so much better, but everyone have fun, and don't forget to tip, or you'll get dishwater to drink trust me...
                            Well, its not like you missed out on much last week when Stealy McFoodstealer came around... his mission was not only to steal food, but ruin it.

Comment

• lol I heard about all the fun, MAYBE he was there tonight, if So im' sorry for ya guys, lol...have a good one all...next week guys! just not like wed nights!!!! lol

Comment

• i'm new to this post, but i've talked with soultron on here a few times. I'm from the NEO area also, around Sandusky, Elyria area. I wanted to know where all of you meet, it would be great to meet some of you. If you can't already tell. I drive a 96 miata. It's got more suspension mods than i can rattle off but anyways let me know so i can come to one of your meets.

Comment

Working...
                                X