No announcement yet.

Weekly Meets at Onterio Californa at the Mills Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I know Im going nomatter what but its up to you.

Comment

• Ill be there i can always go for some IN-N-Out

Comment

• heres the plan

heres the plan i got my phone turned off so.... im heading down by myself right now(11:00) so my buddies can get tickets.. soo hit me up at this number (909)-213-2079 ask for whitey late

Comment

• Yo Alex what you gonna do?

Comment

• Meet at Dennys at 1:00!!!!!!!!

Comment

• CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU SEE THIS!!!! 1-909-428-2695 ASAP!!!!

Comment

• whats up with ur phone?

Comment

• Missed the meet I guess Oh well always next week, I'll school you guys in the ferrari simulation game

Comment

• sorry fellas

alex told me yall were waiting...so for putting yall out...i got busy getting ready for formula d that i forgot what was going on.....no sleep. if you went to formula d i was the guy sitting under the bleachers near the vendors area snorring away....sorry again

Comment

• Are u still planning a meet for the 18th??

My Car for anyone who cares hahaha

See more at www.cardomain.com/id/quickvn

Comment

• I go to the meets no matter what if no one shows then oh well.

Comment

• Can comeone post an update to where and when these meets are held. thank you. me and my friends are looking for a good spot to meet some fellow drifters.

Comment

• Guys meet is on saterdays at 10:30PM if you want to know whats up call 909-428-2695 and ask for Alex

Comment

• hey fat albert!

hey whats the deal with this up comin sat meet still going? and where we headin? or just to hill again?.. anyone have a stock 240sx xhaust ican borrow for a fix it ticket i would greatly appricate it! hitme up anytime... 1-951-543-2371 name is Riley

Comment

• dont kno if im gonan be able to come out this weekend im having cooling issues with my car.

Comment

Working...
                                X