No announcement yet.

Weekly Meets at Onterio Californa at the Mills Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice j-body u got going on! we are like the "unrecognized" cars we always get "your gonna race in that thing???" and its funny cause they get spanked! im running a 04 cavalier with 2.2 ECOTEC with exuast and intake

Comment

• ??????????? FWD sux

Comment

• I can get a 15 sec quarter mile drag time, not much but what can you get, MK2SupraDrift? hehe

Comment

• At the moment I can only get a 18 sec s on the 1/4 mile. But I also have a bad clucth.

Comment

• hey long timeno see on chat

whuts up alex and everyone else same old here i just been working my a s s off so i can get sum new suspension/LSD asap so how you all been //? hit me up! peace

Comment

• does anybody attend these meets with a camera? I would love to see pictures of the meets

Comment

• Originally posted by khan_artist
                nice j-body u got going on! we are like the "unrecognized" cars we always get "your gonna race in that thing???" and its funny cause they get spanked! im running a 04 cavalier with 2.2 ECOTEC with exuast and intake
                you gotta be kidding me. that isn't a race, its a cripple fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cressida
                  you gotta be kidding me. that isn't a race, its a cripple fight.

thats the kinda sh it i always get u wanna race? theres gonna be a party on saturday (dec 4) and we can race there ill post details for the fontana area

Comment

• yeah, i'll stay out of boost just for you cutie.

Comment

• Originally posted by khan_artist
                      thats the kinda sh it i always get u wanna race? theres gonna be a party on saturday (dec 4) and we can race there ill post details for the fontana area
                      hmmm 1JZ twin turbo vs 2.2 Ecotec NA. i think i am putting my money on Brians 1JZ. I think my 7m could take your little ecotec but to bad i am in jersey and you will never get to find out.

Comment

• Guys plz dont post your grudges here this is a meet thered not a I can beat you with this or that thered!!!

Anyway back to keeping this on track!!! This meet was made back in summer of this year!! And I am thinking of makeing a winter meet!!! Any one up for it??
                        Last edited by ; 12-10-2004, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Alex,
                          I would be interested in meeting some new people that like cars.....

Comment

• Well I was thinking of makeing some sort of BBQ at my home after JGTC but Im also not sure what time JGTC is over saterday.

Comment

• Saturday will be tough for me. I am on call for work. I could try though. I am going sunday to the event. I'm on call then too but fuk it. I gotta go.. I will make the effort though. As long as the little miata is welcomed

Comment

• Of course bro no need to ask I love all cars!!!! Anyway I just looked at the JGTC web site and it seems both days are over at 9:00PM so if anything I can make the BBQ Sunday and chill there after I live in Fontana so no need to go very far at all!!!

Anyway if you want to look at the info in more detale look here http://jgtcusa.net/gtlive_event.html

Comment

Working...
                                X