No announcement yet.

Weekly Meets at Onterio Californa at the Mills Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my friend and i are planning on going, we both have turbo mkIII's, and i'm trying to get some of my friends from land ho to show up.

Comment

• sounds sweet!

i should be able to make it in my car...... see ya then!

Comment

• WOW from what I can tell there seems to be alot of people comeing tomorrow!!!

So lets make it a big one have alot of people come out this saterday!!!!

And as always we meet at the In and Out parking lot at 10:30PM

Comment

• ill be there got my car fixed anyone goin for a cruise tonite?

Comment

• hey guys sorry my buddy never showed but his new wheels were rubbing his coilovers. anyways the shop that I told you guys about with the brembo stuff and the ceramic pads for cheap was k&e auto parts in san gabriel, CA phone number is 626-299-3950 give edward a call and he'll get you guys some really good prices.

Comment

• its raining!

its raining in the (909)! drift day 4 me!

Comment

• Damn it I want to go play too!!!!

Comment

• holly crap i havent posted in a while.....sorry alex..n e ways maybe you should call me next week and find a new place to hang on sat nights....ontario police are state rereeing every freakin car now...n e ways hit me up or somethin..laters bro

Comment

• sooo anyone goin tomorrow night or what?

Comment

• I got a new place to go meet.

Almost nobody there at all at night!!!
                      Last edited by ; 10-01-2004, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys things are getting way to hot in ontario to meet up down there anymore. Also i read up on the racing unit from san diego that stuck mayhem at the H.I.N. san diego and i heard their coming and down and poping hoods isnt anything new for them. my suggestion is we go to a diffrent county to meet up in other than LA county. Like San Bernardino or Riverside. Reason is LA u get caught its staight impond and the cops are the hottest there. well that and as for away from ontario as possible. i live in the 909 but im more than willing to drive up somewhere far to have some fun. well with 45 min atleast. personally i suggest riverside but i dont know much there about good turns or spots. all i know is away from LA and Ontario. i been wainting to go meet up with u guys but damn ontario on a sat and fri night. im just asking for it. haha. thanks guys lets get some feed back on this.

Comment

• OK I got the address to the spot that I was talking about. Its far from onterio and close to the fwy. so its not hard to miss. If you guys want to come check it out come on down!!! This meet will be set up for 8:00PM!!!! For the 1st real meet in the IE!!!! I will be discosing a "possible" makeing of a team or club!!!

Team name that is a posiblity=Drift Squadron <<--Working Name.

And the Place is at 15110 Summit Ave Fontana, CA 92336-5388 Its a Wendy's

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed...ountry=US&cat=

PLZ EVERY ONE THATS GOING DRIVE SAFE!!!!! DONT GO DOING BURN OUTS!!! JUST DONT *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* THIS UP FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by ; 10-02-2004, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• hey anyone else have a spot to compete with the one that MK2 described? im down with it but im not ganna be able to make tomorrows meet. i have work but ill be there next (unless i have work ) the crew idea sounds good but me and my friends well make our decision once we see the drivers. no offence but i wanna make sure im in a crew with no ricers. sorry to all that i offended.

Comment

• Sounds cool alex where abouts is that place i dont kno when ill be able to make it out there with my working scgeduke but ill try to get out there next week...possible drift team sounds cool let me kno whats goin on cant come out tonite work and car wont allow it

Comment

• Lets get some action goin on here. I wanna learn to drift my FWD Saturn! Even though it's probably sacrilegious
                                There has bound to be some areas the fuzz wont bother us.
                                -Null
                                Last edited by Null; 11-10-2004, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X