• hey ppl cy knows me and so does mr.box

take a look at the 87 ae86 in the buy/sell forums
    hopefully soon it will be mine, mine all mine! ahahhaha

Comment

• i said ma f u c k a s

Comment

• beotch!

Whats new Cy?

All the parts are about in. I finish valve seat grinds and start final assembly monday. My instructor really hates my color choice on the engine hes all about stock. Its daytona yellow with black and maybe orange trim...its gonna be sick...After a 1000 miles breakin Im gonna be up for some serious driving, if you wanna take a trek, theres supposedly a great place to drive in the gorge, on a mostly abandoned road...lemme know....ciao

John

Comment

• hah screw your instructor and his nonappreciation of color choice where exactly is the gorge?! im totally out of the loop when it comes to local geography lol but im down bra, ill get at cha later

Comment

• Originally posted by Spy001
            hah screw your instructor and his nonappreciation of color choice where exactly is the gorge?! im totally out of the loop when it comes to local geography lol but im down bra, ill get at cha later
            East on I 84 or sr14 along the columbia river.. sr14 is a windy 2 lane road....Theres a road way the hell out there that is abandoned and its mostly hairpins from what i hear. No one uses it anymore because sr14 is faster. Supposedly a nice flat road course. I wanna check it out sometime....

Comment

• naw its used alot of gone on it alot...if u just hit the 14 past camas washougal its got some hella nice embanked turns but ppl do use it...there are towns like in the middle of no where...so be carefull...and like they told us in my "high risk" driving classno road is not used ... LOL ....they havnt been to some places in washington than LOL you guys do go be down to go with...LOL ...show you why i am called a grip hoar LOL LOL

Comment

• wayyyyy out there

Originally posted by Drifterlunchb0x
                naw its used alot of gone on it alot...if u just hit the 14 past camas washougal its got some hella nice embanked turns but ppl do use it...there are towns like in the middle of no where...so be carefull...and like they told us in my "high risk" driving classno road is not used ... LOL ....they havnt been to some places in washington than LOL you guys do go be down to go with...LOL ...show you why i am called a grip hoar LOL LOL
                This place is near goldendale...bout 2 hours up the gorge

Comment

• yeah its still used though...be carefull i know cops are out there...ive done the drive before :-D

Comment

• Were did the thread go!

Comment

• ZZZZzzzzZZZzzz

Originally posted by Driftin180sx
                      Were did the thread go!
                      asleep maybe.....my engine is finally finished i put it in the supra monday wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

• Well crap i blew mine up last week so yeah!!

Comment

• Yeah, my engine is messed up too. I'm getting new rings.

Comment

• Let's get sumthing goin for next weekend!! Who's down?????

Comment

• yeah i crashed to LOL we should set up something than .

Comment

• I think were gonna hit up Industrial for sure then whatevers clever after that.

Comment

Working...
                                X