No announcement yet.

Portland, OR Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea i am down... Hopefully i will have my steering fixed by then.. Just hit me up anytime you guys wanna roll out.

Comment

• ill prolly not be able to make it because ive been hella busy with x mas and working...maybe we can do one sometime after x mas too....?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by SidewayzRacer
        I think were gonna hit up Industrial for sure then whatevers clever after that.
        Industrial? Man that place has been hit up wayyy to many times. Did what happened to that blue 240 there?

Comment

• Yeah!!!! That blue 240 was mine!! OUCH!! God D*mn understeer. I was waiting on my wide *Censored**Censored**Censored* 5zigs to show up and I was out dickin around on sum half bald stock tires when all of the sudden........... It hit....... UNDERSTEER!!!!! And I jumped the curb and plowed into the telephone pole. I got on the brakes through the last turn to help transfer the weight and the tires just LOCKED up and all I could do is hold on!! Oh well Im glad its gone cause now I upgraded to a 1997 Kouki SE and that thing is SICK. Anyways Im down to drift this weekend if anyone else is????

Comment

• And you want to go back there again!!?? Man, I guess then you can clear it!!

Comment

• just because I wrecked doesnt mean that Im afraid of it. If the pros got scared or timid after they crash we wouldnt have very many pro drifters would we? Its no big deal to me, I just the love the sport and like they said in one of the Drift Association DVD's I have, "If you are willing to sacrifice your car for 1 good drift, then Drifting is for you!!!" That's how much I love this sport we are all so passionate about!! DRIFT ON!!!!!

We went and ripped at T6 on Sunday nite for a few hours (I wanted some seat time in the new S14) and we had a blast. Im up for whatever though. Anyone have ideas???????

Comment

• ^^^
                who is this?

Now i gotta say this, u seriously have the wrong idea about drifting. U dont just go drifting and dont care about your car, thats the wrong way about it. You treat your car with respect it will treat you with respect. I am tired of so many kids up here , saying ohh its ohkay we can get another :insert car part or car: Just tired of hearing ppl say its ohkay to crash...its not ohkay to crash, that has to be the most idiotic thought pattern of kids that drift specially ones up here.

Comment

• Im NOT some young kid. All Im saying is that if you go out drifting with a show queen its gonna be on your mind that you dont want to crash your "pretty" little show queen. Ive never once said that its ok to crash, I said that when I drift I think about the drift and the drift only. Im not worried in the middle of the drift about wrecking my car. Oh, and Drifterlunchbox, Im not on this forum to argue with anyone. I just posted up to see if anyone wanted to hang out and do some drifting. Ive been drifting for 4 years and like I said Im not one of the young kids that's out drifting. Its a great sport and I love to do it. Im not judging anyone here I was just sharing my opinion.

Comment

• Mr. lunchbox, you say that SidewayzRacing, has the wrong idea about drifting, and yet it seems to be the same idea that almost all the PRO Drifters have. Mr. Fixmer once said that you have to push yourself and your car to the limit in order to get better. In doing this you sometimes have to exceed the limit, to find your driving limits. You may not intend to crash but it happens and you have to move on. Crashing is a part of drifting and it seems that you've had to figure that out the hard way!!!

Comment

• WOW!! Amen! mlmsilvias14 I couldnt have said it better myself!

Oh and Lunchbox, Look at your signature!! Youve crashed more than anyone I know.
                      Last edited by SidewayzRacer; 12-15-2004, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• He has crashed a lot, the current crash kings of portland would be #1 Vincent, and #2 Brian Kang.

Comment

• Go Vincent he is the man!!!! That hatchi holds up pretty well.

Comment

• Did you see what it looked like after the red one hit the tree? I haven't seen the blue one since he crashed, but it sounds messed up.

Comment

• Right now it's sitting at race dezign, along with that blue 240, with a big hole in the windshield and it's pretty messed up. The wheels look good though!

Comment

• Ive got a 3 week old Blitz Nur-Spec catback for any model S13 and a full set of SlikRoad coilovers for sale. The coilovers were only installed for 2 days. Pratically brand new! None of this stuff would fit on my Kouki so I need to sell it. The exhaust retails for upper $500 and the coilovers retail for $1499. I wont turn down any REASONABLE offers so if you know anyone that might be interested hit me up.

Comment

Working...
                                X