No announcement yet.

Portland, OR Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I say we have a HUGE party at Darren's house then out and do some High Speedio Sideo Braking!!

Comment

• Oh yeah and who is *Cone?????

Comment

• Cone= Chris Cone drives E30 M3 and a Hachi coupe... comes drifting with us every once in awhile.

If anybody is down for some sessions tonight just give me a call... i wanna take out the corolla after i got my new exhaust on and plus its raining so we can do some hella sidewayz action.
        Wes and Darren back?

Hit me up if you guys wanna go tonight? Most of you have my number.

Late
        Kyle

Comment

• Kyle- Im down to do some drifting. What kind of exhaust did you get??

Comment

• 2.25in piping from the catback.... It needed it after that little incident the other night. LOL!!!

Lucas lets go, just give me a call later tonight.... I really want to go tonight cause its raining and all. Maybe hit up swan... and that parking lot you took me too last time it was pretty tite.

Give me a call tonight for sure!

Lata man

Comment

• Yes sir I'm back.... I have to spend some time with the wife but then I'm down to go.

Comment

• Cool.. well i think me and lucas might go hit up some spots tonight and who ever else wants to go.

Comment

• Steering Rack (Power) Needed

I need a steering rack for my 1986 Hachi (coupe). Gimmie a call if anybody has any or knows where to get any down here. Will trade or purchase. Thanx Guyz.

Immediate need! Gotta go back up to Puget Sound on Saturday so please call, no emailz/PMz

-Brandon Meade
                  Last edited by ; 12-21-2004, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Brandon? are you the cat that fixed my car after the ghetto *Censored**Censored**Censored* blue thing popped on my way home from raleighs shop?

Comment

• ?

I don't think so.

Comment

• Ralighs Shop?

Where's Raliehs Shop?

Comment

• oh, nvm then i just assumed Brandon+Drifter coulda been the same dude.

its on foster i think?

Comment

• yeahi know its wes was just making a joke thats all. its like the west side has its token good drifter and the east side has its token good drifter.

Comment

• So how was it? I went to bed to much work to do today. tonight Iam down so lets go hit it up.

Comment

• Here is a pic from the garage at d1 this weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X