Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meet

Originally posted by sr ^Drifter
    yea man sound good...that would be sweet if we could get that lot...so when u think u guys wana do it..the meet n greet?!?
    I have next wednesday off from work. I work evenings and goto college in the day. Evenings are out for me except wednesday for the next 2 weeks then i have almost every evening free. Afternoons might work i have a 330-530 pm window before work.

So what does everyone drive?

I drive a MkII Supra. I want a 240 next or even a coveted ae86.
    I think Spy's 240 is online now.....

Comment

I drive a MkII Supra.
      nice....im driven a 240.... dont have that much done to it yet but its getting there (have big plans for it)....im worken on it right now but should be fix prolly by tomarrow my distributor cap and rotor r all messed up fells like its running on 2 cylinders

Comment

He's dead Jim....

Well im sad to say my Supra is dead....

I was on my way home from work last night and it seems to have blown a rod bearing. It just started to make a horrid rapping sound in the lower engine and before I could get off the highway it stalled. It wouldnt restart, the engine wont turn. Looks like ill be buying that crate 5mge if my loan ever get processed. So im back to driving a FWD for awhile. I still want to set up a meeting to make plans however.....ciao

Comment

awwwwww....man sry to hear about it..fixed mine tho ended up being a dead injector....yay meeting still on

Comment

Hey I live in Beaverton. I hang out with a lot of people that would be interested in legal drifting too. The friends that I hang out actually drift too. I have an AE86, my friends mostly have S13s and AE86s.

We all do need to get together and set something up. There's a lot of AE86 guys in Eugene that would also be into something like this.

Comment

sweet now we just need to find out when everyone is available....i think we r just gona do a meet and greet first..untill we find a somewhere to go or something...i know im mostly available in evenings...and weekends r good to

Comment

I'm avaliable pretty much anytime, I'm not going to be working until the second week of August, and my classes are over.

Comment

my schedule

I have a few more weeks of school just m-th though.
                  This week is crazy I have one more week of chamber music northwest to work. I also have to work the Jessica Simpson and Alanis Morrisette <sp> concerts this weekend. After those gigs ill have alot better schedule to work with. Since most of everyone whos interested lives around Ptown lets meet someplace there. Any ideas? Could meet at OMSI or something easy to get to for everyone... Any Ideas?

BTW My supra did cook a rod bearing. Im working on getting a new engine from japan. Im gonna see if I can get a 6MGE to hold me over while I convert the dead 5MGE to a more modern fuel injection system and add a supercharger. So itll be a 5MGZE basically.....

Comment

oooooooooooooo Jessica Simpson u should get me a job there .....

omsi sounds good....maybe also the convention center might be good too...ummm is the praking garage to the stadium open all the time ...that might be good to..?!?
                    Last edited by sr ^Drifter; 07-21-2004, 07:30 PM.

Comment

OMSI Sounds good, is the stadium at the Rose Garden what you're talkin about? They rope those off when there isn't anything going on there.

Comment

yea omsi is prolly one of the best spots inless anyone has know of like any industrial lots ...

Comment

what time u guys thinking of nights....days...noon....evenings....?!?

Comment

I'm thinking anytime, probably in the evening since it's not going to be as hot?

Comment

Hmmm

I agree.....

I have to build some stages this weekend at the waterfront in downtown Ptown...

Whats this week/end look like for all of you?

Comment

im doin nothen really except working tomarrow....and on friday me and some friends might go down to pir just to hang out and check it out...

Comment

Working...
                                X