No announcement yet.

Portland, OR Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can usually find tail lights pretty easy is you just go to a junkyard. It's real easy to find ones for zenki.

Comment

• come on guys i need someone to interview by monday

Comment

• hello guys, I am a new person to this site, Just thought I would you know that I have a group of people meeting in vancouver at the baxters parking lot on mill plain around 8-8:30. If you are free, come check it out. should be about 15-20 cars, more if the Portland people show up.

Comment

• hey mazda- you guys goin out drifting?????

Comment

• I do not know yet? waiting to see who all comes out.

Comment

• how often u guys meet up..?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cone
                We don't really hang out much, just randomly. Tyler is a really good drifter, he is the best drifter in Portland, and possibly Oregon. None of those guys really work at that shop. Kyle does sometimes I guess, but Tyler doesn't.
                He does work at the shop......

Yes the "CREW" still goes out drifting occasionally, but usually we don't invite people, before we would invite people to go but then after that they would start drifting at our spots and ruin it for us. We pretty much just do are own thing now.

Comment

• for real yo! I am iced in at my house....someone with awd wanna come get me! :-D

Comment

• has anybody heard of that meet in Eugene this weekend? I am interested in going with a bunch of people from my car club.

Comment

• didnt hear about anything in eugene...and man thats a long ways away.....

Comment

• damn its been like 3 months.
                        guess what guys im hopefully getting my lisence in feburary.
                        i need to get a good grade on my calc. final and i get to drive!!!!
                        and for everyone whos new im aaron and im 17 and still rockin my permit.
                        at least im not a newb.

im thinkin more along the lines of an s13 now.
                        anybody got a good link to a tuning company?

Comment

• anybody have any ideas for saturday? trying to get together with some people, hang out, maybe have a BBQ. my car club is down to do something.

Comment

• mmmmmmm free food.

how do u fools have a bbq in this weather!!!

Comment

• Hey mazda, where were you thinking of a meet? If its around the Eugene area, I would be interested in showing with my 88 RX7.

Comment

• I don't know if the Eugene meet is for real. Until I hear that it is a go, I am not planning on going. It is a long way to drive for nothing. We have BBQ's every chance we get. We might meet upand drive to Salem to go bowling or something. Maybe go to Lewisville Park and have a BBQ, then a little curvy mountain road driving.if anybody feels like going hit me up.

Comment

Working...
                                X