Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hachi-roku04
    so far so good
    i should start drivers ed at the end of january or start of feb.
    Well good luck on the drivers ed thing....

Comment

• Would a high flow cat work too? Sorry for the stupid questions, just trying to find out before I finalize my plans.

Comment

• yes a high flow will work. I have a high flow and passed with flying colors.

It is official, we are going to have about 4 differant groups out tonight. Baxters parking lot on mill plain in vancouver...8:30pm, we roll out @ 9:30-10:00pm. should be a lot of cars out tonight. all you drift guys can show your stuff. or just hang out with the rest of us. should be a good night...no rain.
        any questions call 360-907-7960 ask for Jeremy

Comment

• You Portland fellas (and ladies) will hopefully be happy to hear that there will be a (soon to be officially announced) Formula D event run in conjunction with the Champ Car race weekend at PIR June 17-19. 6-8 car demo, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, full track.

Efforts are being made to somehow work the race weekend such that the locals can play a role greater than spectator, but for now this is all I know.

Comment

• saturday night

tonight is going to be big. I have over 30 confirmed cars coming out tonight, and they all said that they are bringing friends. I can't wait. I would like to see us hit 100 cars. It is possible.sat night Baxter's Parking Lot on Mill Plain in Vancouver...take I-205 to Mill Plain Blvd, go East about 1 mile 136th and Mill Plain on right hand side next to walgreens.you can't miss us. Aboiut 10 pm is when i will be there, hope to see you. the other guys should be there around 9.

Comment

• tonight is going to be big. I have over 30 confirmed cars coming out tonight, and they all said that they are bringing friends. I can't wait. I would like to see us hit 100 cars. It is possible.sat night Baxter's Parking Lot on Mill Plain in Vancouver...take I-205 to Mill Plain Blvd, go East about 1 mile 136th and Mill Plain on right hand side next to walgreens.you can't miss us. Aboiut 10 pm is when i will be there, hope to see you. the other guys should be there around 9.
              how often u guys meet..?!? everyweekend...?!? i can prolly make it up next week i like like 15 -10 mins away...so i dunno jus have to see when im working
              Last edited by sr ^Drifter; 01-23-2005, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• went well,

last night things went fairly well, we had about 50 or so cars come out, maybe more.

yeah, we get together every fri and saturday night around 8:30-10:00 and go out and have some fun.

hope to see you out there...

Comment

• Originally posted by OverCorrect
                  You Portland fellas (and ladies) will hopefully be happy to hear that there will be a (soon to be officially announced) Formula D event run in conjunction with the Champ Car race weekend at PIR June 17-19. 6-8 car demo, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, full track.

Efforts are being made to somehow work the race weekend such that the locals can play a role greater than spectator, but for now this is all I know.
                  Yo that would be sick!!!! I will be competing in a couple of Formula D events this year one in July and the other in August so I will probably see you there. Hopefully it all works out and we get to run too. Portland really needs some legal drifting events for the locals. It's the best way to learn in my oppinion.
                  Peace Outside!!!

Comment

• hmmm...only way the Formual D event could have been done is if it was reserved last year. I saw the books on events for this year...didnt see that being listed. hmmm....

Comment

• Nwda

NorthWest Drift Association is a going to be up and running this year, Hopefully we'll be working with South East Drift Association, as well as with Noaki and Drift Associaton L.L.C./Go Drift.

Anywayz, WHOEVER WANTS TO BE A MEMBER OF NWDA NEEDS TO CONTACT ME BUY PHONE ONLY. Right now memberships are free and just allow you to help organize and run NWDA. Realistically, we are looking at over 500 drifters in and around the NW including Alaska and Montana.

We need your name, phone# (if possible) and a brief explanation of why you drift.

MEMBERSHIPS ARE FREE AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE AND PARTICIPATE IN INSURED EVENTS LATER THIS YEAR.

Who would attend a meeting? We're gonna hold one in Washington and one in Oregon. Phone or PM me. We're looking at Feb. now unless we get some more help because I am actually trying to help start a company in Tacoma and a their was a bad partnership that FKT everything up. So know I have to help clean up the mess.

Comment

• who owns a red 86 gts coupe with a flat black trunk lid and a bride sticker in the rear window?
                        I have never seen this person before, just wondering who it is.
                        saw him at washington square last saturday around 3pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by OverCorrect
                          You Portland fellas (and ladies) will hopefully be happy to hear that there will be a (soon to be officially announced) Formula D event run in conjunction with the Champ Car race weekend at PIR June 17-19. 6-8 car demo, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, full track.

I haven't heard about this, I haven't heard about this yet. I don't think that PIR really likes drifters. I'd like to see some more info if you had it though.
                          Last edited by Cone; 01-24-2005, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cone
                            I haven't heard about this, I haven't heard about this yet. I don't think that PIR really likes drifters. I'd like to see some more info if you had it though.
                            Nobody's heard about it yet as it hasn't yet been (officially) announced. However, regardless of PIR's position on Drifting, Champ Car LOVES Drifting and has some very innovative, exciting and soon to be (officially) announced plans for Drifting and the 2005 Champ Car schedule. Also, regardless of PIR's position on Drifting, Champ Car and its supporting team of contracters (such as, say, Formula D) are VERY aware of the strength and size of the Drifting community in the Pacific Northwest and is very excited about the opportunity to help bring one of the first major Drift events to your market and community of enthusiasts.

Stay tuned for more details, and thanks for the interest and support!

Comment

• PIR actually does love drifting and the guys that work there think its alot of fun. I have gone in and discussed things about drifting with them many times and plans they have for pir and drifting....

Comment

• Can someone fill me in on which spots are 'off limits' as far as being hit up too frequently?
                                Cone? btw hows your car coming?

Comment

Working...
                                X