No announcement yet.

Portland, OR Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it's already happened, that's why I said they are places not to go to!!

Comment

• ohhh!!!! OHKAY!!!

Comment

• When's the next meeting?

Hey p-towners:

My friend and I go to Lincoln High in p-town and are doing a school project on drifting and we were wondering if we could meet a few of you guys and talk to you about it and maybe film you and stuff. Is there any meeting in the works coming up in the next few weeks? If not, does someone want to arrange one? I am very flexible, so pretty much any time is cool. We know a lot about cars, but not much about the sport, so any help would be great. Also, if anyone knows any good resources for the history of drifting or anything about the sport, that would be very helpful.

My aim id is whammanec if anyone wants to shoot me a message, but i'll try and check this thread everyday.

Thanks a million!

Comment

• I would help but I'm such a nub its not even funny. To find out about the history you can find all you need right here, this was my main site that I used when I did a powerpoint about drifting for speech class.

Comment

• pay me for my time and i'll get whatever cars out there.....

Comment

• Hit me up on aim kid. Ill see what I can do...

Comment

• Hey everybody, TourqeFreaks is having a Dyno/customer appreciation day/BBQ today (Saturday) . If you wqant you can dyno your car for 30 bucks=3pulls. cheap price for a dyno. and free food! I will be there. Actually I am already late, see ya.

Comment

• ah! sounds like fun. how often do they do that? i wish i had my car back.. about two weeks and ill have it back.. cant wait.

whens the next meet in p-town? (like, just a bunch of people getting together hanging out, and driving around a little...?)

im from the couve and theres are few of us that want to go over there for the next one.. we went to one months ago but it was kinda lame..

anyways, whens the next one? is one scheduled?

Comment

• I am from Vancouver, I have a group of around 100 people that meet up every friday and saturday in Vancouver. I am thinking of bringing them up to your event, I would like to get a guess of about how many cars are going to be there(and people) I am a founder of tsdnw www.tsdnw.com and we are thinking of coming, so maybe we will see you there.

Comment

• What track are you talking about? So they just need to drive and that's it? Don't you have 10 friends that can do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cone
                        What track are you talking about? So they just need to drive and that's it? Don't you have 10 friends that can do that?

Yeah!! Cone you said it!!! This foo is wack son!!

Comment

• FVck You are not welcome B1tch.

I'm so sick of you little fukin b!tches and if I have a say in it your not allowed for anything. Have fun on yer little butt Fvkin sessionz woth yer buddies. FU. I'll see you at dfest wont i? I'll piss on yer fvkin car too. And then I'll fvck yer mom. I h8 little b!tches like you.

Comment

• So your talking about my dads FD i am guessing. If your talking about me i wouldnt see why!

Comment

• what the hell just happened?

Comment

• Juzz A Reminder

Originally posted by OverCorrect
                                You Portland fellas (and ladies) will hopefully be happy to hear that there will be a (soon to be officially announced) Formula D event run in conjunction with the Champ Car race weekend at PIR June 17-19. 6-8 car demo, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, full track.

Efforts are being made to somehow work the race weekend such that the locals can play a role greater than spectator, but for now this is all I know.
                                Just remindn ya'll.

Comment

Working...
                                X