No announcement yet.

Portland, OR Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahhhhhh i am starting drivers ed on the 14th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i will have my lisence on the 18th of march.
    as soon as i get my lisence im gonna show you guys the ultament touge run. it is insane. i wont run it but the experts can.
    the car i wanted sold but i got ahold of a company by phone that does sr swaps and sells 240's. so in a month or so ill be out there with you guys ruining perfectly good tires on the nasty northwest asphalt.
    im only 2 years late.

Comment

• hey there boys and girls. jsut found this place, and wanted to give every body a hey, so i'm rockin a 1984 300ZX motley stock but that is changin soon, after the 87 turbo differential swap. than its battle time... i'm usualy a FF drifter... yeah i know you cant drift a FF... and you can its jsut not easy, but its abusive on the daily driver and i'm making payments on that, so $300 later i'm drifting a 300Zx, so i'm going to be around here... till i put a crew togeher and yeah i will race in D1 and them off to tokyo to race the wagan circuit!

Comment

• Originally posted by FFDori
        hey there boys and girls. jsut found this place, and wanted to give every body a hey, so i'm rockin a 1984 300ZX motley stock but that is changin soon, after the 87 turbo differential swap. than its battle time... i'm usualy a FF drifter... yeah i know you cant drift a FF... and you can its jsut not easy, but its abusive on the daily driver and i'm making payments on that, so $300 later i'm drifting a 300Zx, so i'm going to be around here... till i put a crew togeher and yeah i will race in D1 and them off to tokyo to race the wagan circuit!
        LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You CANNOT drift FF, you can ASSDRAG!

Comment

• Originally posted by FFDori
          hey there boys and girls. jsut found this place, and wanted to give every body a hey, so i'm rockin a 1984 300ZX motley stock but that is changin soon, after the 87 turbo differential swap. than its battle time... i'm usualy a FF drifter... yeah i know you cant drift a FF... and you can its jsut not easy, but its abusive on the daily driver and i'm making payments on that, so $300 later i'm drifting a 300Zx, so i'm going to be around here... till i put a crew togeher and yeah i will race in D1 and them off to tokyo to race the wagan circuit!
          SURE?!?!? If that's the case then I'll see you at D1 on Feb. 26th, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by mlmsilvias14
            SURE?!?!? If that's the case then I'll see you at D1 on Feb. 26th, right?
            Your gonna be in D1? How did you make it past the drivers search?

Comment

• i am just going to keep my mouth shut on a lot of this....

Comment

• Originally posted by MM86
                Your gonna be in D1? How did you make it past the drivers search?
                There is a driver search on the 26th the day before D1. I'm signed up and if I qualify in the morning then it's on to the D1GP qualification later that day. Then if a place in that I get to drift with the pros. When you enter the driver search you have full pit passes for D1 on Sunday, pretty damn cool!! I'll post some pics when it's all over with. Have a Goodin!!

Comment

• uhm any one going to teh supposive NWN meet on the 12th in vancover? and who is mlmsilvia?? kyle i ever met him ? LOL anyways

Comment

• hey meatwad how's it going it's rob. (burg, hicas) bunta hater. still drifting?

Comment

• The meet is not an official NWN meet just people from that forum and a couple others getting together at Marine Park in Vancover, theres been some confusion, but I still think people are gonna show up. I'm still going at least and hope to see some of you there, maybe meet up and go there together if anybodies interested?. Heres the link if anybodies interested http://www.northwestnissans.com/boar...1&page=1&pp=25

Comment

• yeah whats up rob...i am still drifting...crashed and did samething u did when u crashed...so now my frame is pinched on both left and right side LOL :-D ill be at the meet.

cheers!

Comment

• Im going to try to goto the meet. I dont have a 240 yet....I want one but I have all my money tied up in the supra for now. Maybe Ill find a good deal on one from someone at the meet.

Comment

• the more the merrier!!! just hope no one does anything stupid like drifting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifterlunchb0x
                              dewd cone wtf man stop giving away all the spots online!!!!!!!

What are you talkin about, we've gotten busted at both of those places numerous times. Everyone knows about those places.

Comment

• that might be so but dont want idiots showing up at them....

Comment

Working...
                                X