No announcement yet.

Portland, OR Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey, I just mite have 2 catch that, Portland is about a 5 hr drive for me. If not, When is your guys next get 2gether? I could bring up my SR5 one of these weekends, if thats alright?
    +
    +If you guys don't want 2 post the next meeting or whatever you could e-mail me @ mazdarx_7drifter@yahoo.com

Comment

• touge meet at my house.
      joe, cladio and me just ran the nicest little touge next to my house.
      if anyone comes over they can see my sick little 510 http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...291#post149291

yeh it looks better in person. we need to get a meet setup itl rock

Comment

• i thought you were gonna build a 4ag to 400 hp... what happend with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenjithelonely1
          hey, I just mite have 2 catch that, Portland is about a 5 hr drive for me. If not, When is your guys next get 2gether? I could bring up my SR5 one of these weekends, if thats alright?
          +
          +If you guys don't want 2 post the next meeting or whatever you could e-mail me @ mazdarx_7drifter@yahoo.com
          are there any cool touge's out there in coos bay?

Comment

• So since we have all been bitching and moaning and giving each other reach arounds on here....LETS HAVE A REAL MEET.

Is anyone interested? If so we should post up some locations,if we get locations done I can see about getting a set number of ppl to garunteeeee that they are coming and discuss it with what ever place we are going to and have parking spots reserved for us to take pix as well as meet and greet. It would have to be a restaurant more likely because they would than get our $$$ when we all eat. Any thoughts?

Comment

• I'll be moving to Gresham friday and would love to go to a meet. My supra will probably stay in redding for a few weeks (mr2 is the daily driver) until I can fly down and drive it back -- so I won't be able to do much more than follow along and play open-diff drifta

Comment

• Meet sounds alot better then a bunch of people talking large on some forums.

Comment

• Let me guess Eric... in Gresham huh? Well I can make it if it's at the right time. My work scheduele is pretty weird. I usually have to work during the weekends.

Comment

• no cone i was thinking beaverton ...this guy...we all know beaverton kids are hella lazy and dont like to drive far with out mommy and daddys gas card

Comment

• Yeah I wish I had mommys and daddys gas card..

we westsiders are so lazy and spoiled...

Comment

• Yo know im always down for a meet/drive...... get a date and time setup and i will be there.

Peace

Comment

• sounds good! Once we get more response on an actuall meet Ill post up potential locations and get the ball rolling.

Comment

• You know I'm in, won't be drifting cause you know why but I'll ride with you lol j/k

Comment

• ohaky well, jin wa is a NO that food almost killed me!!!! to muuuuch smg!!! So anyone have suggestions? Wuijimya? (sp?)

Comment

• Someplace cheap? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X