!NEW! Atlanta Drifter's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum but I've followed the ATL Thread for a couple of weeks now. I'll try to make it to the meet.

Baboon- I sent you a PM.
    Last edited by myshudo; 02-17-2004, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• Yea..what ever happened to Team Night Shift..Where has mike been(DropTopDrifter). We need to reassemble.

Comment

• True that! We need to reasemble our original squad. Man I dunno were the hell mike has been he is going to be missed if he left. Anyways I think nightshift shoudl stay cus that is a badass name and a badass logo. So anyways yeah march 13th is a good day but i can't wait till april and then yeah when I fianlly get my own f u c k i n g car we wll be unstoppable! LOL

Comment

• Hey, this is Earl from Road Atlanta. We are organizing the Formula Drift event April 24-25 and would be interested in supporting this event at Andretti Speed Lab. I know the folks at Andretti very well, since we work with them for a charity promotion for Petit Le Mans, maybe I can help you get a group discount or perhaps some prizes for the group. We'll be glad to help any way we can. You can contact me at efannin@roadatlanta.com or 770-967-6143.

Thanks to shudo for hookin me up with this info. I'm going to call Mr. Fannin (marketing director for Road Atlanta and Formula D) tomorrow to see what's up. It was posted on http://www.drift411.com (the locals forum). So if you live in the southeast region join up there and we'll get everyone together there it'd be easier than trying to sift thru this huge forum.

Comment

• Hey guys I'll get Mike to come. I know him personly he's still around. We live in the same area. If Mr. Fannin could support this event would be awsome. Either way it's still going to be a great meet.

Comment

• Hey yall i got a question. Is this like a club yall are startin? I would really be interested in joinin a drift club but my license is suspended at the moment. I got friends who drive, and if i come ill prolly be with my man he got a SRT-4. Is that ok?

Comment

• It would be cool if we started a club and maybe we should talk about it in March but to be honest I'm not sure how a club would really turn out. If it was like anything of the Feb meeting that didn't happen then no thanks. But if people are alittle more serious about it this time it would freakin awsome.

Comment

• yeah, I need input people! no flakes or barneys aloud. One of my only pet peeves is when people say they're gonna do something, then flake out for BS reasons. Deftones maybe we should get together with Mr. Fannin and do something. I ask you since you're the only one who seems serious about a meet. Everyone else is just like yeah, I'll be there Then they don't even bother to drive by or give out thier info.

BTW if any of you are serious you can PM me and leave your contact info like name (no screen names just real ones) and phone # where it'd be easiest to reach you.

Comment

• I already requested off from work so I will definitly be going, same with my brother and some of our friends. Also, feel free to bring things you wanna sell...springs, strut bars, that would be cool.

Comment

• Baboon I actually met you once I think. At the RX8 demo at Rick Case. There was a flat black FC there right next to my FD.

Comment

• naw that wasn't me. I didn't go to the demo. My friend charlie that works at Mazcare told me about it, but I didn't get the chance to go.

Alright, the list of pms I have recieved is as follows:

Ghost
                        one80
                        Last edited by baboon's a$$; 02-19-2004, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Good idea to bring stuff 180sx. I'm in search of a front bumper for my 97- 240sx. If you know anyone who's selling aftermarket or stock doesn't matter. Anyways if anyone has any info would be cool.

Comment

• Ok I have really good news. I have been talking to Earl Fannin the director of Formula Drift here in ATl and I got a bunch of flyers that i am bringing to the event If we get enough people out to Andretti on the 12th he will send out the drift girls and gift cards and prizes for us drifters. I will aslo need everyones help in giving these flyers out and putting out in the atl area. So listen No BS stuff like "I am comin" and then you never show up!. Show up we need as many peeps as possible. Over 30. I know a lot of guys said they are coming already but bring more we need a huge. You guys want hot chicks and free stuff then brinf your a$$'s! LATA!

Comment

• Alright, the list of pms I have recieved is as follows:

Ghost
                              one80
                              shudo
                              deftones

Where are the rest of you faulkers at?

Comment

• Hey turbo_blitz21, it's March 13th man. Sounds like a awsome idea but does anyone else want to go out after the meet? Skid pads fun and all but is that all we'll do?

Comment

Working...
                                X