ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MONSTER GARAGE "DRIFT CAR" Episode (Monday, Nov. 15, at 9 p.m. ET/PT.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion, that was one of the best Monster Garage episodes ever.. it strayed from their usual silly themed cars that would never be used for anything in the real world.
    -Zach

Comment

In my opinion, that was one of the best Monster Garage episodes ever.. it strayed from their usual silly themed cars that would never be used for anything in the real world.
      i couldnt agree with you more.

Comment

I agree, great show, they used actual pro's and did it with style. They didn't act all stupid, didn't do it on the street and didn't give it a bad name. I havent seen anything better besides that episode of rides.

Comment

Originally posted by 240drftr
          ...did anybody else catch that? i dont think of skylines because most skylines are AWD . very few skylines are used to drift but w/e
          Yeah except... Not. Because most Skylines are RWD. The ONLY AWD Skylines are GTRs.

R32 GTS-t in japan is cheaper than S14.

Comment

also one qoute that i did hear jesse say that was incorrect was "when u think of drifting, u think of skylines and stuff"...did anybody else catch that? i dont think of skylines because most skylines are AWD . very few skylines are used to drift but w/e
            "When I think of drift cars I think of you know like Skylines, and big wings hanging off the back..." Damn me and my ability to repeat anything said to me, lol thats sure not what I think of, but hey whatever mental image he has is his deal not ours

Comment

I thought Jessie James always put flames on the Monster Garage products.

Comment

just saw the episode...nice ... my favorite one so far. Personally, I would have kept the 350Z but the honey bee was still really cool. Gushi Rocks!!

Comment

ok, I fixed the picture for you.
                  Attached Files

Comment

That was a good a s s episode! Jessy was kinda good after he warmed up. At first he sucked.........like me Gushi whopped his a$$ like a 4 year old in K Mart!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

what were you guys all talkin about snoop dogg? what did he do?

Comment

man the parts that mario fabs though are sooooo awsome... I got some stainless steel exhaust flanges from him. I'd have to say the best ones i have ever seen

Comment

man, that was so cool! to bad for the z though. it just shows that anything is possible if you have the recourses

Comment

aawww man that sucks. i started watching monster garage but then changed it to stupid fear factor and monday night football. hopefully they show it again

Comment

... also that japanese guy was the MAN. he is so smart. that mario guy seemed stupid but he was good at welding...
                              I didn't watch the episode yet...so I don't know which Japanese guy you are referring to.

But Mario is just goofy. That is his personality. He is always cracking jokes and stuff. At least, that is how I've always known him to be. But don't underestimate his "goofyness" w/ his skills as a fabricator. He does A LOT of fabrication work for many of the top cars in the industry. His welding skills are excellent. Non Fujita's car is just one car he did fab work on.

Here is his Discovery Channel profile/interview.
                              http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mo...n3/lozano.html

Comment

damn i wanted to see gushi go against rhys that would have been dope.....oh well

Comment

Working...
                                X