No announcement yet.

Ask CHRIS FORSBERG from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey whats up Chris,in one of these forums i named you as my favorite (US)drifter.You have amazing style.i watched you and Dai on tv drifting that sick black S14.Dai is crazy too.anyway here is my question.

What were your mods to your old FC?
    Was it a turbo II model?
    and last
    Where did you start out drifting? Track or Street?
    well thank you for being such a kick a$$ person,i hope to meet you sometime at an event,i'll have a red FC!!! woohooo!!

Comment

• wait a second let me back that up...i did meet you before,but it wasnt at a drift event...i met you along with Ernie,Benson,Nadine,and some other girl drifter.it was like a year ago at the Bayside Expo center in Boston Mass...how could i forget that! haha

Comment

• hey chris,
        whats up? i dont know if you remember, but i met you at xs engineering with my gf and brian wong. you were dyno tuning yoru car and i brought you guys in n out, that was a while back

anywho, i just wanted to know if you had and steering rack modifications to your z to give you more angle or anything. if so, how could i get that for my car as well?
        thanks
        -anthony

Comment

• Originally posted by NHDrifter
          Hey whats up Chris,in one of these forums i named you as my favorite (US)drifter.You have amazing style.i watched you and Dai on tv drifting that sick black S14.Dai is crazy too.anyway here is my question.

What were your mods to your old FC?
          Was it a turbo II model?
          and last
          Where did you start out drifting? Track or Street?
          well thank you for being such a kick a$$ person,i hope to meet you sometime at an event,i'll have a red FC!!! woohooo!!
          Thanks man. I appreciate that. Dai is totally awesome. He's back in town again so we are gonna go hang out!

I had many setups on the FC, usually was around a 400hp t04 setup on a 13b. but then i did the sr20 conversion with tony just cuz we were bored. It was a little bit of a pain, but it was fun to drive. Also had coilovers, ats deftforce, roll cage, seats, and a few other suspension pieces. Yes it was a turbo II.

I started on the the street, around 5 years ago. Did that for about 3 years on and off, then we started to run organized events in New Jersey.

Yeah i remember that, i was in Boston last year for Hot Import Nights. It was fun because a couple of my friends from the northeast came up and we all had a good time.
          www.chrisforsberg.com
          www.driftalliance.com
          www.nosdrift.com
          www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Originally posted by daytona350z
            hey chris,
            whats up? i dont know if you remember, but i met you at xs engineering with my gf and brian wong. you were dyno tuning yoru car and i brought you guys in n out, that was a while back

anywho, i just wanted to know if you had and steering rack modifications to your z to give you more angle or anything. if so, how could i get that for my car as well?
            thanks
            -anthony
            Yeah, thanks for bringing us lunch that day! All i did to the Z was get a set of Tein tierods and cut and re-thread them to the length i needed for the Z tie rods. And thats all. Works great. We did the same to brian wong's Z.
            www.chrisforsberg.com
            www.driftalliance.com
            www.nosdrift.com
            www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Topics II
              Yeah, thanks for bringing us lunch that day! All i did to the Z was get a set of Tein tierods and cut and re-thread them to the length i needed for the Z tie rods. And thats all. Works great. We did the same to brian wong's Z.

Yeah, he means we got a set of Tein S14 (i think) tie rods
              -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
              www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• Originally posted by CockMaster 5000
                Yeah, he means we got a set of Tein S14 (i think) tie rods
                Yeah, s13... s14... same difference for tein.
                www.chrisforsberg.com
                www.driftalliance.com
                www.nosdrift.com
                www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Topics II
                  Yeah, s13... s14... same difference for tein.
                  thanks

just saw your millwake video. that looked awsome!
                  your z looks great in the vid. good luck at the next round you guys!

Comment

• Hey Chris, are you and the rest of team falken going to be at the July falken drift showoff in Maryland this year? I got to see you guys in NJ Formula D but it sucks how your car had problems. Your s15 is the sweetest falken car imo. And I also really wanted to see JR's mustang.

Comment

• Forsberg how do u like the cars i made on the game. etc motoRex 350z and all that , i finished them all , check them out here www.freewebs.com/kirbynos1320

Comment

• Originally posted by FC3slider88
                        Hey Chris, are you and the rest of team falken going to be at the July falken drift showoff in Maryland this year? I got to see you guys in NJ Formula D but it sucks how your car had problems. Your s15 is the sweetest falken car imo. And I also really wanted to see JR's mustang.
                        Hell yes we are!!! Get ready for that event, cuz its gonna be a homecoming for me, tony, and jr. so its gonna be a blast. our cars are doing better and better at every event. we are workin out many of the problems we've been having. So be ready!

Originally posted by chrisZ
                        Forsberg how do u like the cars i made on the game. etc motoRex 350z and all that , i finished them all , check them out here www.freewebs.com/kirbynos1320
                        Wow man thats pretty cool! I gotta get my hands on that game and start going nuts! Looks cool!
                        www.chrisforsberg.com
                        www.driftalliance.com
                        www.nosdrift.com
                        www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Did you do any adjust your 350z's E - brake??

because mine is not do as well( not same as s14 make that easily)

can you give me any hint on adjust it?

thanks

Comment

• Yo Topics, hows the snake bite?

-Former Camp Counselor Shoemaker
                            www.chrisforsberg.com
                            www.driftalliance.com
                            www.nosdrift.com
                            www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• the snake bite is being reviewed with all eyes!

Comment

• what goes on in ones mind at this very moment?

Comment

Working...
                                X