Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by my 1 88 u
    tell us about your japan trip
    Japan was awesome!!! First off i want to thank G4 and Falken for putting it together for me! G4 came by my apartment and picked me up and the filming didnt stop for 4 days! It was amazing. We landed in Tokyo, met up with Dai and Taro from Best Motoring and drove straight to Ebisu. The next day we met with Kumakubo and got to drive alllll day at Ebisu. Me and Dai drove his old s14 on like 3 of the courses. There are 7 tracks at ebisu!!! And a safari!!! So we had alot of fun there and i was very nervous about dai's car, i didnt know it too well and ebisu south is very dangerous. but we got a bunch of good runs in. kumakubo was testing his new rwd impreza also. that thing is crazy fast. rear mounted radiator, 500ps, and a holinger tranny makes for a good time. we also ran on the mountain. that was a little dangerous too. but thats why its so much fun! After that we checked out the street show. which is basically one of those parking lot hang outs off of the freeway where hundreds of cars show up. me and dai got recognized several times there, i couldnt believe it! we also checked out spoon sports and talked to the president for a little while. and then we went to the electric city (i forget the name) where all the crazy gadgets are. all in all it was an awesome trip, so be sure to watch on May 1st for the show on G4TV!
    www.chrisforsberg.com
    www.driftalliance.com
    www.nosdrift.com
    www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• thanks man, good luck this weekend.

Comment

• chris your s15 is amazing and your an amazing driver. i was in Falken DSO in houston just amazed. all of you drift alliance guys are cool

p.s. i was the guy in the yellow shirt sitting in j.r.'s car when he was hammering his fenders out

Comment

• what kind of spacers so you use on the s15?

Comment

• Yo Chris, Ken (Drift Showoff) here. I want to first say thanks for helping out with track setup on Friday and giving the crowd the "oooh and aaahs" at Houston. Good luck in ATL and see you at our next DRIFT SHOWOFF at Pikes Peak Intl. Raceway.... its gonna rock!

FOR THE LATEST EVENT INFO www.driftshowoff.com

Comment

• [QUOTE=Topics II] and then we went to the electric city (i forget the name) where all the crazy gadgets are. QUOTE]
              akihabara! haha..ahh i wish i was called to join you guys..that wouldve been quite badass

lemme guess..you got into ebisu without having to pay 8500 yen?!?!

if so..lucky lucky man

Comment

• Originally posted by markeese180sx

if so..lucky lucky man
                how much is 8500 yen in us dollars?

Comment

• [QUOTE=markeese180sx]
                  Originally posted by Topics II
                  and then we went to the electric city (i forget the name) where all the crazy gadgets are. QUOTE]
                  akihabara! haha..ahh i wish i was called to join you guys..that wouldve been quite badass

if so..lucky lucky man
                  Because i dont know who this is so how can i call you?
                  www.chrisforsberg.com
                  www.driftalliance.com
                  www.nosdrift.com
                  www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ShowoffCafe
                    Yo Chris, Ken (Drift Showoff) here. I want to first say thanks for helping out with track setup on Friday and giving the crowd the "oooh and aaahs" at Houston. Good luck in ATL and see you at our next DRIFT SHOWOFF at Pikes Peak Intl. Raceway.... its gonna rock!
                    No problem man, it was fun. I really like the showoffs cuz they are really laid back and a good time.
                    www.chrisforsberg.com
                    www.driftalliance.com
                    www.nosdrift.com
                    www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• If you were stuck to an island and you could only pick 3 things to take with you, what would they be?

Comment

• How long was the mock touge?

How fast were you guys going?

Did you go out at night on the touge or futo and talk to other drifters?

Comment

• haha Chris it was funny seein you freak out when you and Dai were on the mock touge..looked pretty darn scary though, so I guess I can't blame you.

Comment

• Chris
                            I know this question must be weird but what is the blow off valve in the S15

Comment

• He doesnt have a blow-off valve. COMPRESSOR SURGE!!!!!!

Comment

• hey chris, i noticed JDM guys who speak english like to swear alot *coughdaicough* justplaying, how was the ride inside Kuma's new WRX *i belive its a Spec-C?*

Comment

Working...
                                X