Ask CHRIS FORSBERG from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chris

what is your favorite 3 inches of blood song?

who is your favorite member of METAL SKOOL?

how many members of Drift Alliance does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Comment

• Hey Chris,
      My name is Mark Phillips, I am currently leading the Australian Formula D series which is affiliated with your events. eg, same rules and guied lines.
      Just writing to congradulate you in your achievements of late.
      Your 350z was awsome, no one here drifts one and id like to be the first.
      My ride...WEBSITE
      Also enjoying your clothing also, gets alot of attention here in oz when I wear it out.
      I would like to become a distributor so PM me if your interested.
      Regards MARK
      SMALL VIDEO SKYLINE DRIFT
      Last edited by WIPLASH; 05-17-2005, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Yo Chris,
        So whats the status on the Password:JDM/Falken Tire/DA S15. After Atlanta you were having some Technical difficulties and a lot of us are curious what you are doing to the car to alleviate the tech. problems?

Do you work on the car yourself or do you get help from others?

Comment

• Originally posted by NismoSigma
          If you were stuck to an island and you could only pick 3 things to take with you, what would they be?
          Id bring the DA Maniac Squad, beverages to last forever, and a jambox filled with only metal.

Originally posted by CrazyBadger
          How long was the mock touge?

How fast were you guys going?

Did you go out at night on the touge or futo and talk to other drifters?
          It was almost 2 miles i think.

about 60mph.

no, just me and dai went to his old mountain road. no time for going to the other mountains.

Originally posted by FireEmblem62
          hey chris, i noticed JDM guys who speak english like to swear alot *coughdaicough* justplaying, how was the ride inside Kuma's new WRX *i belive its a Spec-C?*
          I think thats because thats the first thing that english speaking people teach them. Kumakubo's impreza is rad. its fast as hell and handles way better than i thought it was gonna. i think it is Spec-Awesome.

Originally posted by Carl Johnson
          what is your favorite 3 inches of blood song?

who is your favorite member of METAL SKOOL?

how many members of Drift Alliance does it take to screw in a light bulb?
          I would have to say Balls of Ice, then Deadly Sinners with a close second.

Satchel. He rips.

Everyone. Everyone passes out on the floor and the last person stands on top of them and screws it in.

Originally posted by WIPLASH
          Hey Chris,
          My name is Mark Phillips, I am currently leading the Australian Formula D series which is affiliated with your events. eg, same rules and guied lines.
          Just writing to congradulate you in your achievements of late.
          Your 350z was awsome, no one here drifts one and id like to be the first.
          My ride...WEBSITE
          Also enjoying your clothing also, gets alot of attention here in oz when I wear it out.
          I would like to become a distributor so PM me if your interested.
          Regards MARK
          SMALL VIDEO SKYLINE DRIFT
          Hey Mark, thanks for the words. I am currently rebuilding the Z right now. not too many changes cuz i dont have enough time. I have to have it done in 9 days including paint!!! And it is just a shell! Not the first or last time ive had to do this. Ill try to get some pics of the progress on here. We want to come out there real bad, even more than going to japan. The Z makes a great drift car. It is fun to drive relatively stock. But it needs some work to make it competitive. Were you planning on keeping the VQ? And how do you like that gearbox?

Originally posted by 110octane
          Yo Chris,
          So whats the status on the Password:JDM/Falken Tire/DA S15. After Atlanta you were having some Technical difficulties and a lot of us are curious what you are doing to the car to alleviate the tech. problems?

Do you work on the car yourself or do you get help from others?
          Yeah in Atlanta i broke the ring gear on the first day during qualifying. And then the second day i broke the chromoly axles! Me and Kevin at LS Auto are going to stuff a skyline diff and axles into the car today. We were waiting for the diff housing to get here and the driveshaft to get finished. then we will through it in and see what happens next!

I do alot of the work on the S15 at LS Auto. Kevin also puts in insane hours into the cars and is a great help and has awesome skills with the wrench. But I've got to go cuz I got lots of work to do and havent left the shop in 2 days already.
          Last edited by Topics II; 05-19-2005, 09:04 PM.
          www.chrisforsberg.com
          www.driftalliance.com
          www.nosdrift.com
          www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Thanks for the reply chris.
            I wouldnt keep the VQ in it, prob put one of the many RBs i have(not20s).
            If you need any hook ups commin down drop a line as were pretty well connected with all the shops here.
            My gearbox is great. anyspeed any gear everytime. and knowing that it wont break is great as you know reliability wins races.

The sound of it is awsome also.

Comment

• so you like metally stuff, do you like Dillinger Escape Plan? cause they are absolutly amazing musically, its great stuff... what other music do you listen too? and i like the glasses in your pick, those are sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
                so you like metally stuff, do you like Dillinger Escape Plan? cause they are absolutly amazing musically, its great stuff... what other music do you listen too? and i like the glasses in your pick, those are sweet.
                Yes I do, and no I dont. Not really into those guys. I like stuff like murder city devils, riverboat gamblers, black halos, 3 inches of blood, in flames, and all types of 80s hairmetal.
                www.chrisforsberg.com
                www.driftalliance.com
                www.nosdrift.com
                www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Topics II
                  Yes I do, and no I dont. Not really into those guys. I like stuff like murder city devils, riverboat gamblers, black halos, 3 inches of blood, in flames, and all types of 80s hairmetal.
                  SHOUT

SHOUT

SHOUT

SHOUT AT THE DEVIL!!!!
                  /Metal Skool

Comment

• Originally posted by _PG_
                    SHOUT

SHOUT

SHOUT

SHOUT AT THE DEVIL!!!!
                    /Metal Skool
                    Metal Skool is obviously a given. I was giving other band names that we listen too. I'll be home soon!
                    www.chrisforsberg.com
                    www.driftalliance.com
                    www.nosdrift.com
                    www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• When are you going to make a trip to Hawaii you goon! Ever since G4 took over FD I haven't been able to see you guys as much...never a dull moment when we're all together. And maybe next time we make sure that Baby and Gush don't get scolded by wierd people. LOL!

Comment

• yo chris

i love you

Comment

• hey chris... first off i loved the sr20 powered 350z..not to found of the s15 (just not my style although its an excellent car and cant wait to see u rip through some turns) ...good luck man..

ok 2nd..i have to ask..when ur flying down a straight at whatever speeds u guys go.and a turn appoaches what goes through your mind??also when your doing tandem races and another car sneaks up next to your whats ur reaction...
                          3d...why does the steering wheel move so fast lol..i see in vids and everyhting drifters just doing like 1 rotation then it spining and they grab it and let go it spins some more and it looks liek there not even steering except for on the exit..especially during s turns and other turn that involve transitions..

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by slide
                            yo chris

i love you
                            I FRICKIN' LOVE YOU BACK!

Originally posted by ZeroGripS13
                            hey chris... first off i loved the sr20 powered 350z..not to found of the s15 (just not my style although its an excellent car and cant wait to see u rip through some turns) ...good luck man..

ok 2nd..i have to ask..when ur flying down a straight at whatever speeds u guys go.and a turn appoaches what goes through your mind??also when your doing tandem races and another car sneaks up next to your whats ur reaction...
                            3d...why does the steering wheel move so fast lol..i see in vids and everyhting drifters just doing like 1 rotation then it spining and they grab it and let go it spins some more and it looks liek there not even steering except for on the exit..especially during s turns and other turn that involve transitions..

thanks
                            The Z is coming back in a big way. It was just finished sunday and shipped off to the great city of Miliwaukay for the Champ Car demo. Couple changes but overall the same car. Its down to about 2600lbs now.

When im flying down a straight approaching ludacris speed I think to myself, Im glad I wore underwear today.

When im running tandem with Tony I look back and think, wow, he has hair like an angel.

With drifting you will never be able to move the wheel fast enough with your hands. The only time you have both hands on the wheel is when you initiate, and when you are set in drift. Once set in drift you want to move the wheel as little as possible to show good control. During any transition the wheel spins in your hands.
                            www.chrisforsberg.com
                            www.driftalliance.com
                            www.nosdrift.com
                            www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• what have you done to make your Z so light?

Comment

• Originally posted by driftex
                                what have you done to make your Z so light?
                                ll get some pics and specs up soon, but i gutted everything, did the sr conversion, no windows, cf hood and hatch, removed most metal brackets and replaced with aluminum, and rewired with a kit car harness to remove all old relays and wiring.
                                www.chrisforsberg.com
                                www.driftalliance.com
                                www.nosdrift.com
                                www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Working...
                                X