Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

practice practice practice

Comment

Chris rather Topics Jr., How are you feeling?

Congratulations on kicking *Censored**Censored**Censored* at D1GP man... Sorry that you didn't win, but you were fearless.

Comment

Chris, I saw you at D1GP this weekend. I was rooting for you. You did not disappoint. I'll be looking forward to watching you kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* in 05 if I can get out to Cali for any other events.

Also, I'm sure it was a combination of things but it was cool to see in person how differently your SR20DET powered 350 handled in comparison to Izumida's RB26DETT powered 350. I think it's definitely a case of less is more.

Any tips for someone wishing to follow in your footsteps and escape from the hellhole I call home and head out to the land of earthquakes and endless summers?

-Chris

Comment

I LOVE YOU CHRIS! Great Job this weekend. I look forward to seeing you in the S15 next year taking care of all those boys.

Comment

chris, you are the man, you beat tanaka, i am amazed. Dude, ill see you at christmas time, you bastard, how the heck did you get so damn good at driving...

Comment

Like i said in the other post, thanks to everyone for the support! The event went real well. Thanks to my sponsers for helping me get the car sorted out just in time for qualifying. And thanks for cheering for me and all the US drivers! I never thought i would get out of a car to thousands of people chanting U S A!!!
              www.chrisforsberg.com
              www.driftalliance.com
              www.nosdrift.com
              www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Good job Chris...way to show em' how we PA people work it! Now I can say that PA has more than just "Bird in Hand", "Intercourse", and "Big Gap"..hahahaha, we now have... "The Berg"!! Awesome...just awesome. Have a good holiday my friend and slap Topics "aloha" for me!!

Comment

Hey buddy!!!

Good work this weekend Im very proud of you buddy!!! I told you all of that stress and work would payoff. you stayed focused and handled business and I salute you soldier!!!!!

See you in a few,

JR
                  www.driftalliance.com
                  TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Nice job chris and to all of the us drivers and all of team falken for a great weekend see all of you real soon.

Comment

Hey dude,

Its Frank from Modified, man you seriously layed it down hardcore bro!! Congrats on beating Tanaka, I didn't get to buy that round I owe you and JR this weekend but there is always Irwindale.

Frank

Comment

Dude, i think i am getting kicked out of school, but im going to work at my dads dealership for a while, my dad, he totally owns this dealership. Oh yeah, that dude over there, when he wakes up, make him drink.

Comment

y0 chris - I wasn't there but seems like you handled your biz. We were too busy getting the car ready for Hot Version video shoot on Monday.

Good Job and have a Happy New Year.

-Al

Comment

all i have to say was you threw down hardcore chris. Glad to see it.

Comment

Have fun in PA. buddy! I hope to see you there. I'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by BooZTT
                                Good job Chris...way to show em' how we PA people work it! Now I can say that PA has more than just "Bird in Hand", "Intercourse", and "Big Gap"..hahahaha, we now have... "The Berg"!! Awesome...just awesome. Have a good holiday my friend and slap Topics "aloha" for me!!
                                Ohh us PA boys can definately work it! But of course only when i have a break from riding around in buggy's and throwing hay bales.
                                www.chrisforsberg.com
                                www.driftalliance.com
                                www.nosdrift.com
                                www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Working...
                                X