No announcement yet.

Ask CHRIS FORSBERG from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell pete we need a recap of 2004 in DVD form, so we can watch all the crazy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* we got ourself into across this great nation!!!!
    God bless america, and their bars too

Comment

• Originally posted by TopicsSenior
      tell pete we need a recap of 2004 in DVD form, so we can watch all the crazy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* we got ourself into across this great nation!!!!
      God bless america, and their bars too
      Topics, Im coming home!!! I miss you guys more than i miss the anonymous and individual flake that starts a maginifcient winter wonderland. Please hold on!!! I will see you guys soon!!!

Chris, Tony, Pete, and the rest of the west coast homeboys!
      www.chrisforsberg.com
      www.driftalliance.com
      www.nosdrift.com
      www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• can we change drifting.com to DriftAllianceTalksToEachOther.org? Cause it would be a way better site.

I'm coming out there in March, when you dont have *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to do with cars, and we can hang out. I'm gonna F the living crap out of all of you guys. But I'm about to call you and tell you about that, so this message is null and void.

Comment

• takin over bars, other peoples parties, weddings and forums is our job barker. didn't u know this by now. But we make friends along the way to help us take over things out of our reach, like bingo night

How is the S15 coming along??(drifting.com plug)

Comment

• Can you be my instructor? hehe And, do you think you will still be drifting in 7 years?

Comment

• I'm pretty sure you are the very first person who ever rode with me drifting.
              thanks.

Comment

• can you come visit us in gardena sometimes chris.damn just left without letting anyone know. bhahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda
                  Can you be my instructor? hehe And, do you think you will still be drifting in 7 years?
                  I am always available for instructing at the Club4ag events. All you gotta do is ask!

Still drifting in 7 years? Are you serious? I cant even plan as far ahead as this weekend let alone what I'll be doing in 7 years. But that will probably be after drifting is boring to everyone. And also after me and my friends get into dogfighting in World War II airplanes for fun... So I dont know what to tell you.
                  www.chrisforsberg.com
                  www.driftalliance.com
                  www.nosdrift.com
                  www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ferny
                    can you come visit us in gardena sometimes chris.damn just left without letting anyone know. bhahah
                    Gardena was too damn far away for me to drive there everyday. I am hardly ever in that area anymore.
                    www.chrisforsberg.com
                    www.driftalliance.com
                    www.nosdrift.com
                    www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• That Means your never coming to Texas?

Are You coming to Texas Ever?

Comment

• topics!!!! where you living at now... i am gonna move to so cal!!! yeah yeah!!!!

Comment

• Hey Chris... Wondering if you have ne pics or ne thing on the Sr20 rx you built... Tired of the rotary... Got the tools and the money to do it... just need some refrence or something lol...

PS- new car is tight

EDIT: Its for a FC... s4 to be exact

Comment

• BlackTruenoAE86...

Ill be in texas for formula d and maybe for showoff if they go there again. I love texas!

Josh...

We live right near griffith park. Its an awesome town and we aren't all that far from irwindale. Let us know where you move to!

ocraps...

What do you need to know? Everything is pretty much custom with that type of job. I would suggest getting a full sr swap for starters, or a clip would be even better. Then use a s13 lower subframe and modify it to fit the fc. Do custom lower control arms to bolt in the new subframe and the old existing mount. So you don't need to do tension rods. Then make a tranny mount and a driveshaft. The shifter will line up well and you won't need to cut anything. All the wiring is custom and any sort of intercooler/radiator setup. Whether you do fmic or vmount. Let me know if you have other questions...
                            www.chrisforsberg.com
                            www.driftalliance.com
                            www.nosdrift.com
                            www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Thanks for the info. I am planning to use microtech... that shoud take care of a few wring issues i hope . Pretty much do i have to do anything with the steering? I know the sr's exaust is on that side so if you to mod ne thing or maybe you made a nice manifold i dunno lol. Any pics? I saw your car somewhere but i cannot find it ne more.

When are you going to come to Canada eh? We have our own lil thing going on here... No pros though... We got some washed up guy ( pretty much his drifting is powerover) My goal is to be in formula d in a year or longer... in the summer i want to enter d1 driver search's... slowly progress up... First Vancouvrite! (I hope) I kinda got a small sponsership but other than that what does it take. Money and skill i know that... but how did you go about it?

Thanks

Comment

• aye chris, i loved ur 350z so much i made a replica

Comment

Working...
                                X