No announcement yet.

Ask CHRIS FORSBERG from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what did you think of my army green, octopus bonneted, pacman plastered rx7 at dd21?

Comment

• Originally posted by KinTako
      what did you think of my army green, octopus bonneted, pacman plastered rx7 at dd21?
      i thought it was pretty awesome, the loudspeaker, and the huge whip antenna was hilarious.
      www.chrisforsberg.com
      www.driftalliance.com
      www.nosdrift.com
      www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Ready to rock? Get it? Keystone? Get it? Ha Ha Ha! Hey, Kintako, you again! You were bumpin some sweet tunes in that thing, it was awesome... it was in... incredible.
        Last edited by nocturnal; 01-18-2005, 07:04 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

• Originally posted by nocturnal
          Ready to rock? Get it? Keystone? Get it? Ha Ha Ha!
          Hell yes buddy, i got some more ideas i want you to sketch up when you get time!
          www.chrisforsberg.com
          www.driftalliance.com
          www.nosdrift.com
          www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Petes next, dude. I don't want him to feel left out... When you guys comin up?

Comment

• Originally posted by nocturnal
              Petes next, dude. I don't want him to feel left out... When you guys comin up?
              Heck yes he is. Whenever you want, tony said something about friday?
              www.chrisforsberg.com
              www.driftalliance.com
              www.nosdrift.com
              www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Yeah, I still have openings friday evening, then the weekend I have off, if you want to come up I'll mark it off on the calendar... and I'll get the tribal arm band drawn up for pete...

Comment

• Yeah dude, friday it is. i checked my schedule and it looks like ill have time right after our gta session, and then we have to be back before the karaoke session. We'll call you. Pete was actually thinking about gettin some barbed wire.
                  Last edited by Topics II; 01-18-2005, 08:00 PM.
                  www.chrisforsberg.com
                  www.driftalliance.com
                  www.nosdrift.com
                  www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Topics II
                    Yeah dude, friday it is. i checked my schedule and it looks like ill have time right after our gta session, and then we have to be back before the karaoke session. We'll call you. Pete was actually thinking about gettin some barbed wire.

Busy schedule buddy.........God i miss you guys
                    www.driftalliance.com
                    TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Damn JR, those glasses look Sweet! You should have em tattooed on there! Wouldn't do much about the sun though... Free forehead Friday!

Comment

• HAHAH permanant sunglases just ink em on and staple my eyelids shut...il be golden then...
                        www.driftalliance.com
                        TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• well I've been thinkin about it, and I think you'd look too much like the hamburgler, but without the striped suit, it might be too difficult to pull off... but hey, anythings possible...

Comment

• Originally posted by Topics II
                            i thought it was pretty awesome, the loudspeaker, and the huge whip antenna was hilarious.
                            haha, that loud speaker was soo much fun. blaring some classic rock and yelling at people haha.

you and andy are the only guys from DG that can apriciate my car hahahaah it is soo awesome.

Comment

• topics......

we got alot of snow out here in PA...u and tony should be here scaring the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out of old people doin 360's down the highway in the drift-up....

miss u guys

Comment

• Originally posted by TopicsSenior
                                topics......

we got alot of snow out here in PA...u and tony should be here scaring the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out of old people doin 360's down the highway in the drift-up....

miss u guys
                                Damn man sounds like you guys are having fun out there. When do you want the truck back, ill drive home right now!
                                www.chrisforsberg.com
                                www.driftalliance.com
                                www.nosdrift.com
                                www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Working...
                                X