No announcement yet.

JGTC + D1GP (THIS WEEKEND) Who's Going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hyped, I'm even flying in from the great white north It'll be good to get away from all this snow and sub-zero temps, it's like drift-city up here, evryone drifting all the time

Comment

OK Gates open at 9:00AM

Im going to Jack in the Box for somthing to eat before then like at 6AM!!!

I live hear in Fontana so I know what its like when theres a majer event going on!!!
      Anyway see you guys there Ill be with the SoCalSupra Guys and if you guys want Ill be at Jack in the A s s at 6AM up the street from the speedway and off the freeway.

Comment

i didn't qualify for us vs. japan...

but i'll be there driving in the XDL and Formula D demos! I'll be driving my broken down POS sileighty for XDL, and I'll be driving Yellow Thing for the formula D demo!

Comment

Damn I get to miss it all , gonna be on a flight when this is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by BensonHsu
            i didn't qualify for us vs. japan...

but i'll be there driving in the XDL and Formula D demos! I'll be driving my broken down POS sileighty for XDL, and I'll be driving Yellow Thing for the formula D demo!
            Yeah I saw you lose I was ruteing for you too and the 2 supras!!!

Comment

I'll Be there......

WORKING..... ( I'D DO IT FOR FREE)
              Last edited by kineticdb8r; 12-15-2004, 03:50 PM.

Comment

I would do it for free too bro...

Comment

We'll be there =] Look for us in our blackshirts reppin c2powerhaus.com on it

Comment

hey hey hey

ill be meeting up with ya alex in my pos 240!!!! for sure! so ill see ya then!! hit me up on my cell 909-528-9814 the name is Riley for anyone who doesn't know me. and ill be driving a black 91 240sx with stock rims and a gp sports exhaust so ill see ya at j in the crack! peace in da middle east!

Comment

Alex,
                      I have never been to an event this big there. Is it crazy? You really need to be at the J box 3 hours before hand? Let me know whats up. I would meet there if I got there on time..
                      -Jeff

Comment

Well lets just say its a bit hecktic for NASCAR. No its realy bad now that I remember!!! But this is the 1st time this event has happend here in the USA so Im just being early for my own sake.

Comment

Alex,
                          Thanks bro.

Comment

NP bro Im always down to help anyone that needs it.
                            Last edited by ; 12-16-2004, 10:49 AM.

Comment

nope not gonna be there but will it be televised? is somebody gonna record the whole event?

Comment

ill be going on sunday, woot!

Comment

Working...
                                X