X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminder,

2 More Days!

Comment

I've got my mind made up to JGTC. Although I will be going to April's seasonal D1.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH
        nope not gonna be there but will it be televised? is somebody gonna record the whole event?
        they said that it will be but on what network? i dont know it sems that speed wot be holding it so not sure who is going to air it...

Comment

Ok guys for those of you meeting me at Jack in the Box it seems that I have to be at the speedway by 6:00AM!!!! To be able to park in the club area with SoCalSupras guys in my case. So Ill be at Jack in the box at 5:00AM now!!!! And be jaming around 5:45AM so anyone that may be meeting me up there Plz rework your time to meet me there or Im truely sorry if you cant meet me at that time.

Comment

ill be there both days as well. flying out of colorado in t-minus 7 hours and 9 minutes to sunny sandiego then driving up to fontana ill be rocking a mac autosport black and white tshirt(our shop here in colorado). see ya all out there!

edit- will video cameras be allowed at this event???? i need to know asap? i read somewhere that this wont be allowed??? LMK cause i might need to go buy film and memory stick for my cams!
            Last edited by pbnerd; 12-17-2004, 10:55 AM.

Comment

update on cameras

they are not allowing ANY camcorders except regular cameras(the ones that go click click) so do not bring ur CAM the reason being it is being televised and D1gp productions has all the legal rights for them to produce a video see you all soon!

Comment

I cant go i would love to but alas i just got married and all the new bills got me broke as a joke but if anybody knows what tv stations it will be on I would be very happy

Comment

k cool. thanks for the info. i wasnt sure cause i had heard yes cams, and no cams! gotta buy film and memory sticks!

Comment

Just a reminder.

Ok guys for those of you meeting me at Jack in the Box it seems that I have to be at the speedway by 6:00AM!!!! To be able to park in the club area with SoCalSupras guys in my case. So Ill be at Jack in the box at 5:00AM now!!!! And be jaming around 5:45AM so anyone that may be meeting me up there Plz rework your time to meet me there or Im truely sorry if you cant meet me at that time.

Comment

you shoult putt a "I wish" choice in the poll because I WISH!!!!!

Comment

is it going to be televised locally?? Because ive looked on every major network that shows races and i have found zero information on JGTC. And i would really like to watch it.

So if anyone knows the network or if its going to be a pay per view thing then plz tell me

Comment

Originally posted by iownju
                          is it going to be televised locally?? Because ive looked on every major network that shows races and i have found zero information on JGTC. And i would really like to watch it.

So if anyone knows the network or if its going to be a pay per view thing then plz tell me
                          Guys this is going to be taped not televised yes some news guys will be there but just to show it on the news and thats it....

As I sead taped this mean DVDs like from Option Video and D1 Video and stuff like that!!!

Comment

Reminder!
                            This event starts in a few hours!

Text from GT LIVE
                            This page displays a list of the entrants for the JGTC ALL STAR 200 on December 18, 2004. This list is still preliminary and does not include US teams that may join. Keep coming back to check in the latest status.

GT500
                            # Team Car Tires Status
                            1 NISMO Xanavi NISMO Z BS confirmed
                            3 Hasemi Motorsports G'Zox SSR Hasemi Z BS confirmed
                            6 Esso Toyota Team LeMans Esso Ultraflo Supra BS pending
                            8 Autobacs Racing Team Aguri ARTA NSX BS confirmed
                            12 Team Impul Calsonic Impul Z BS confirmed
                            18 Dome Racing Team Takata Dome NSX BS confirmed
                            22 NISMO Motul Pitwork Z BS confirmed
                            25 Team Advan Tsuchiya Eclipse Advan Supra YH pending
                            32 Nakajima Racing Epson NSX BS confirmed
                            35 Kraft Yellow Hat YMS Supra DL confirmed
                            37 Toyota Team Tom's Dynacity Tom's Supra BS confirmed
                            38 Toyota Team Cerumo au Cerumo Supra BS pending
                            62 R&D Sport TBA DL pending
                            100 Team Kunimitsu w/ Moon Craft Raybrig NSX BS confirmed

GT300
                            # Team Car Tires Status
                            2 Verno Tokai Dream 28 Privee Zurich Kumho NSX KM confirmed
                            5 Team Mach FC TBA YH confirmed
                            7 RE Amemiya Racing Amemiya RX7 YH confirmed
                            16 M-Tec Co., Ltd. M-Tec NSX DL confirmed
                            26 Team Taisan Taisan Porsche YH confirmed
                            43 Autobacs Racing Team Aguri ARTA Garaiya BF confirmed
                            63 Team Leyjun Leyjun Dunlop 320R DL confirmed
                            77 Cusco Racing Cusco Subaru Impreza YH confirmed
                            80 Team Daishin Endless Daishin Z YH confirmed
                            81 Team Daishin C-West Daishin Z YH confirmed

Comment

i have a few videos i might be able to post for those of you who didn't go today (saturday) not sure if i'm going tomorrow too...

Comment

Guys I have a bit of a delema. A few of my friends told me to get todays 12/19/2004 VIP pass for them and thay all have to work now. Anyway Ill be at Jack in the box this morning selling them.

Plz help me out.

Comment

Working...
                                X