No announcement yet.

Ask JR from DRIFT ALLIANCE Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah ed is a real cool guy, i saw him at jgtc and he hooked it up with a lanyard and told me to call him if i needed anything from cusco.

Comment

• Dude,

Whats going on man!!?? You going to be out at D1 end of Feb? You gotta come party with me and Dave this time dude its my BDay on the 26th were going to rock it hard bro!! Let me know if your going to be out there. On a side not Pete showed me the pics you sent, dude ride looks hot! I've been following that thread Alex started about WDC/FD man *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is getting heated and super political. Plus they have some serious balls to post names of Drivers who haven't even commited. Anyway dude hope to see you soon!

Comment

• You can bet ill be there and you can bet we wil have to hook up after the event . I need to stay focused the night before D1 but we will definatley hook up.
        www.driftalliance.com
        TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• GOD you look soooooo sexy in that avatar! I can't help myself! Bwahahahahahaha

Comment

• hey buddy

i saw a picture of your mustang on the modified.com site in the TAS....(page 10) can someone posted it up here so everyone can see the pimp @$$ DA sticker on the hood...

I can't believe i saw our sticker at the TAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps.. next year it will be us walkin around in our DA gang wear

Comment

• Originally posted by TopicsSenior
              hey buddy

i saw a picture of your mustang on the modified.com site in the TAS....(page 10) can someone posted it up here so everyone can see the pimp @$$ DA sticker on the hood...

I can't believe i saw our sticker at the TAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps.. next year it will be us walkin around in our DA gang wear
              Mr. Topics Senior, ask and you will recieve.

Comment

• thanks boss, and god damn that was fast!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TopicsSenior
                  thanks boss, and god damn that was fast!!!
                  No worries... As long as your shirts do what they say on them...

Comment

• hey JR,

who makes those mirrors that you have on your s13? i want them

Comment

• JR, I haven't seen any under-hood pics of your Mustang yet, but I do see a Paxton sticker on the back. Any suprises under that hood of yours?

Comment

• Originally posted by 110octane
                        GOD you look soooooo sexy in that avatar! I can't help myself! Bwahahahahahaha

I did that just for you...Actually i was really trying t be like Chris, tony and rhys to try to get my post count higher...so I could be cool too like them....
                        www.driftalliance.com
                        TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Originally posted by zer013
                          hey JR,

who makes those mirrors that you have on your s13? i want them
                          They are cwings you can get them at importfan.com talk to john.

As far as under the hood of the mustang....pics will be up of that mid february I think my best for now is to keep you guessing but yea your warm....
                          www.driftalliance.com
                          TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• okay, thanks a lot jr

Comment

• Originally posted by j.r.
                              As far as under the hood of the mustang....pics will be up of that mid february I think my best for now is to keep you guessing but yea your warm....

Comment

• Originally posted by j.r.
                                Hmm, my original guess was an '03 Cobra motor. But seeing as it's got a Paxton sticker on the back, my money's on a 3v. Either way it's 500hp easy. Gushi's car has an iron block, the new 3v is aluminum. This would be intresting, as Jr's car would have better weight dist. than Gushi's.

Comment

Working...
                                X