No announcement yet.

Ask JR from DRIFT ALLIANCE Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for being a rowdy mtherfcker!

Comment

• I've said it in the past I'm not the biggest DA fan, but I'm a very big fan of the two letters...J&R. Outstanding driving and showmanship. Truly deserving tonight! Congrats!! To you, Falken and most importantly that damned nut-job DA group. Your a tight pain in the *Censored**Censored**Censored* team and I hope you all revel in your triumphs!!

Moi kai, Omoreto!!

Booney(7"- = -)

Comment

• Congratulations JR! you deserved it all man!!!

Comment

• ehh its about damn time u actually do sumthing right!!!! haha congras take it ez big dog

-Riley

Comment

• congrats man

Comment

• congrats! You did awesome, and won without question

Comment

• Hey JR -

did Keiichi ever come down and congratulate you? or Manabu Suzuki? they usually come down and shake hands with the winner...

i didn't see them, but I might have missed it when the crowd of photographers were right in front of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
                  Hey JR -

did Keiichi ever come down and congratulate you? or Manabu Suzuki? they usually come down and shake hands with the winner...

i didn't see them, but I might have missed it when the crowd of photographers were right in front of you.

good question, I'd like to know too

Comment

• Congrats JR!!!!!

Comment

• congrats crazy guy....whats your plans for '06?

Comment

• JR, my many congrats to you. How does it feel for DA to be the first to take out the japanese at their own sport?

Comment

• How do you feel about a large amount of people feeling this event was rigged?

I'm sure you already heard the reasoning by it. I wasn't there to watch the last rounds so I really don't really have any so so on the decesions that were made.

Comment

• Originally posted by NiteKids
                            How do you feel about a large amount of people feeling this event was rigged?

I'm sure you already heard the reasoning by it. I wasn't there to watch the last rounds so I really don't really have any so so on the decesions that were made.
                            why dont you explain it to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by NiteKids
                              How do you feel about a large amount of people feeling this event was rigged?

HAHA ARE YOU SERIOUS????? I have read that rediculousness here online. but I will say this. if it was rigged I know I wasnt supposed to win thats for sure. Keichi did not even come over and thank me he was to busy giving his drivers a lecture. Suzuki and Inada did come over for the cremony and congradulate me as did all of the drivers. Everyone is human drivers make mistakes any one can understeer especially when the track is cold and you run as high of tire pressure as he does and are traveling at the speeds we were. When the mental pressure is on mistakes happen. I think the question of being rigged or not has stemmed from the same people that said it would take us years to catch up to the japanese drivers. So to answer your question I feel it is the stupidest assumption ever to think D1 is going to bring there best drivers over and rig a huge event like this so that an american in an american car wins....that makes no sense. ..... Thank you all for your support! you all rock!
                              www.driftalliance.com
                              TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• ^^^word!^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X