Anti Drift Faction...watch out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaintDrift
    You know, I can kind of understand why he started it. He's obviously only half serious IMO. But it gets annoying when I see a bunch of 16 year olds talking a bunch of garbage saying they'll drift circles around me at the track. And that its 'real' racing. That its the fastest way around the track, etc. Alot of idiots have popped in the last year. It's fun. But some people are *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing idiots.
    what does age have to do with it? i'm 14 and i got my hardships lisence... just cause i'm young doesn't mean i can't drive! then again i don't talk a bunch of *Censored**Censored**Censored*

Comment

Originally posted by Topics II
      Thats funny, i found this site before i saw this thread. And i emailed him last night asking if i could sign up. And asking him if he hates all things that are cool, like dirtbikes and fireworks. Still waiting for my reply!
      how did this not make its way to the dg board? anyway, we will handle it.

Comment

I emailed and told him hes just pissed cause he owns a neon and cant race

Comment

Wow, I know this is for fun and all, but don't you guys think you guys are making yourselves look like idiots by ripping on some guy with his own opinions?

...just a reality check there.

I'm a big fan of LFS. It's an awesome game that fills a nitch that really was lacking in the PC car sim area. The physics are impressive to say the least, not perect but S2 is coming...lol.

I actually used the game as a learning tool when I started drifting. You'd be suprised how an accurate simulation allows you to explore new car physics ideas in the much safer virtual environment than in real life. I was always amazed how accurate the game was. Techniques and ideas in the game worked the same way in real life. It was a good learning aid.

In my personal opinion, I don't think he was coming from a purely anti-drift aspect. It came more out of the fact that SO MANY people playing LFS drifted their cars. For something that started out as something like a touring car simulation quickly turned into the Initial D of PC racing sims. I too saw the drifting craze in excess. If he wants to form a racing leauge purely for non-drifters, go for it. There's quite a few racing leauges out there, even some that do 24 races and some formed by professional racers.

Hehe, poisoning our society is a bit much, but the game is quite adictive. In fact, in one country, don't remember which, Norway, Sweden, something...anyways, basically one out of every 3 people in the entire country has purchased the S1 release version of LFS, 1 out of every 3 out of the entire population. Staggering.

Comment

hahahha this guy is so gaay.....

Comment

Originally posted by Drift For Food
              Wow, I know this is for fun and all, but don't you guys think you guys are making yourselves look like idiots by ripping on some guy with his own opinions?

...just a reality check there.

well i agree with you mostly, but we arent ripping on the guy with the opinions, we are doing what would be considered worse...we are ripping on his opinions directly...they seem idiotic to a wide range of people, which doesnt necessarily make it idiotic, but chances are....

Comment

Working...
              X