JGTC (FEEDBACK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JGTC (FEEDBACK)

Please post your feedback on this thread.
    Excellent
    40.63%
    Good
    25.00%
    Ok
    15.63%
    Bad
    18.75%

no ones gonna be back yet damn i wish i coulda went =/
    im waiting to hear about it

Comment

same here, but im waiting for pics more than anything

Comment

It kinda sucks livin in the east doesnt it iownju?

Comment

well

over all i liked it but DAMN there was WAY to much walking to get from one place to the other.. personally im more of a drift kinda person so im waiting to see what happens tomorrow!!

Comment

Originally posted by 300zxttfreak
            It kinda sucks livin in the east doesnt it iownju?
            haha, yes it does, but hopefully next year or in the future they will come over here.

Comment

unforgetable......

Comment

it was great, me and my buddy took pictures with the man himself, Keiichi Tsuchiya!!!! we took the picture and ran off laughing like little school girls, and i also had a chance to take a pix with my idol toshi!!! man it was great, i hope seating is good for d1 at fontana as it was good in irwindale, man what a way to start off the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by bk3896
                  it was great, me and my buddy took pictures with the man himself, Keiichi Tsuchiya!!!! we took the picture and ran off laughing like little school girls, and i also had a chance to take a pix with my idol toshi!!! man it was great, i hope seating is good for d1 at fontana as it was good in irwindale, man what a way to start off the weekend
                  That's cool you took pictures with him, I spent a good amount of time polishin my japanese while talkin to him, Orido, and Suzuki in the pit by the Kei Office car.
                  Last edited by Weapon X; 12-19-2004, 01:11 PM.

Comment

i didnt get to see it because i live on the east coast and nobody is broadcasting it for the US.

Comment

I'm another one who's stuck on the outside wanting to be inside. lol Though I'm in the midwest...close, but not quite sideways yet. lol
                      That's cool that you got pics with Tsuchiya. If I were there I'd have a hard time probably trying to ask him if I could get a pic/autograph with him seeing as how I don't know much if any Japanese. What little I do know is from watching anime so it's kind limited. lol
                      You should post the pics on here...in the pics forum mostlikely.

Comment

It was great!!!! We stalked tsuchiya for about 45 min. outside his trailer. We finally got the balls to go talk to him. That was the highlight of my life, its all down hill from here. I have peaked.

Comment

it was cool best part of it was the d1gp practice after the event was over.

Comment

went on sunday, ah yes, another schooling from the japanese... we came close on a few good runs, but still wasnt enough. id say good job out there to all the drivers. YOU GUYS GET AN A FOR EFFORT. but a good 80 percent of the american drivers spun out man, the japanese must me laughing at us again... team FALKEN was FALKEN horrible. all the new cars werent even ready. wtf is up with that~!?

Comment

I enjoyed JGTC.
                              I have seen the series a few years ago at Fuji...and knew what to expect but i did forget how freakin fast them cars are..

this is what nascar should have been

Comment

Working...
                              X