No announcement yet.

Ask RHYS MILLEN Racing Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok team rmr, are you guys hiring? Ill sweep your floors, ill do anything. serious question....

Comment

Rhys

Congrats on everything that you and your team has accomplished thus far.

What does your dad, Rod Millen, and your uncle Steve Millen think about drifting? What are their thoughts? They have an extensive racing background...and I'm curious about their opinions. It's okay if they are not that fond of drifting...but I was just curious.

If you had to choose ONE form of motorsport to do for the rest of your life...which one would you choose?

Good luck w/ your upcoming race season.

Dom

Comment

Rhys,

It's great to see you out there tearing it up! You have incredible driving skills. I had a chance to talk to one of your mechanics at the JGTC/D1 back in December and I wanted to let you know that he was really nice and more than willing to talk tech for a while about your EVO that you had out there. I'll be looking forward to seeing you run in the D1 coming up in a couple of weeks. Are you guys going to have a booth set up for RMR at the D1? I agree with everyone else too, screw all of the people booing you. They are just ignorant and can't appreciate a good drifting car just because it's not an import. Keep up the great work.

On to the actual question. I drift an '97 RX-7 turbo. These cars came from the factory with a full manual rack. In your opinion, would it be better to install a steering quickener and steering angle increasers or to install an electric power steering pump? Thanks in advance.

Zach

Comment

team rmr i wish you all the best of luck this season. I would like to see rhys or any of the americans take home round 1 of the d1 grand prix!!!

Comment

contro

do you guys feel that any of your wins could be called controversal. like by having pontiac on the car vs. oh say rotora, gives u an advantage? or is rhys just really that dam good and sometimes i miss it or something? i guess i would just like to see rhys or even sam do the same thing in a ae86 or even an s13 on a 25k budget like everyone els in the world usualy has to do.

Comment

Congrats one the classy job this weekend Rhyce!!!

Comment

Please compete in Japan, Pleeeeeeeeeease

Comment

Great job this weekend Rhys. The new paint and rims looked really sharp. Thanks for the Autograph after the race too. I know you were tired and I think that it really says something about your character that you were willing to sit out and sign autographs and still have a smile on your face. Once again, great job this weekend.

Zach

Comment

wassup Rhys... remember my delly that you drove during the SCC G-Force Challenge back in 2001?! it's going to be full tube frame road race project car now. :-)

Comment

Thanks to everyone for their kind words and big props! We are very please with our finish at D1. We have worked very hard to get our car setup and its finally starting to show.

For those of you that are directing questions to Rhys, he's been on a constant travel schedule and probably will not be able to respond quickly (if at all). Sorry. If there are some questions about other things that our team guys can answer, please let us know and we can respond. Thanks guys.

Team RMR

Comment

Sam Hubinette has said that his team plans to attend some japanese events this year, does pontiac/rmr share the same desire?

Comment

Although we have no current plans to attend any of the D1 Japan Events, Rhys and the Team really would like to make it happen. We were close last year, but plans fell through. With this years Fomula Drift/D1 schedule conflicts, it would have to be in September or October before we could have the time to ship the car out and still get it back in time for other events. Rhys was officially invited by D1 to this next event due to his 5th place finish at Irwindale, but Formula D NJ is that same weekend and the Formula D Series is our priority.

So Yes Is the answer. We want to go. We are now accepting donations to the send Rhys and the Team to Japan Fund.

Comment

It's good to see the Rhys is contributing back to the community.

Here is a photo of him visiting Miller's Childrens Hospital in Long Beach (as a part of the Toyoto Pro/Celebrity Drivers) (small photo)
                            http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryList...yp=clbi&nbc1=1

Comment

Congrats on the win, when are you gonna be on Dave Despain?

Comment

Great driving Man. 500% turn around from last years opener huh? You should be proud. Now your in the hot seat and we are all gunnin for you buddy. Its gonna be an amazing year. See you in Atlanta

Good Work!

JR
                                www.driftalliance.com
                                TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Working...
                                X