No announcement yet.

Ask RHYS MILLEN Racing Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you everyone... We could not be happier.

The silver GTO is a show car we built for SEMA last year that has an AVO Twin Turbo Kit installed. Here are some more pictures of the car at SEMA Last year.

http://www.avoturboworld.com/news/avo_gto/avo_gto.html

Our future plans with the GTO are not finalized yet. We will keep everyone informed as those decisions are made.
    Last edited by TeamRMR; 08-29-2005, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Congrats

Mr. Mad Skillz Rhys!

From everyone at Monstor Fabrication.....Congrats to you and your team You truly deserved this Championship!!!

See ya next year
      casper@monstorfabrication.com www.monstorfabrication.com

Comment

Is it true you guys are gonna run a Solstice in FD next year?

Comment

Nothing has been announced or finalized for next year. We will post more information as soon as it start becoming available.

Comment

well u guys have to be running something els. cuz he crunched the GTO like iv never seen. buy far one of the best crashes at irwindale. im just really glad he walked away. can you at least give us some ideas on wut he is runing? like some of ur options?

Comment

We did crunch it pretty well at Irwindale, but we have our original GTO being restored to race condition for D1 Irwindale in March. Our 2006 Race car will not be run until FD Long Beach. It will be very interesting. Rush Rush Rush...

Comment

great. i cant wait to see what u guys have up ur sleeves.

Comment

This is a question directeted specifically to Rhys Millen. Sean & April Mecham are mutual friends of ours. April has been trying to get ahold of you to autograph a poster or photo of some sorts for our little guys. We have a 4 year old named Ethan and an 8 month old named...Rhys. (guess who we got the name from?) I'm a huge D1 fan and my 4 year old loves watching our Option DVDs with me. He's constantly asking me to drift our 4Runner in the dirt around our housing development here in AZ. Would you be willing to sign something for these future D1 drivers? Thanks in advance for your consideration .

Scott Hodin
                  Chandler, AZ

Comment

Originally posted by D1 Fan
                    This is a question directeted specifically to Rhys Millen. Sean & April Mecham are mutual friends of ours. April has been trying to get ahold of you to autograph a poster or photo of some sorts for our little guys. We have a 4 year old named Ethan and an 8 month old named...Rhys. (guess who we got the name from?) I'm a huge D1 fan and my 4 year old loves watching our Option DVDs with me. He's constantly asking me to drift our 4Runner in the dirt around our housing development here in AZ. Would you be willing to sign something for these future D1 drivers? Thanks in advance for your consideration .

Scott Hodin
                    Chandler, AZ
                    I would suggest if you could make it out to one of the Formula D events that would be your best bet. Last year at the Road Atlanta event, down in the pit area there was a bunch of people getting autographs and all the drivers were very personable and talking to people.

If you did that then you'd not only get the autographs but you could also have your kids meet Rhys in person which I'm guessing they'd really like. If there are no events in your area I can relate with you, I'm lucky that I now live in a city that Formula D visits but this is just a suggestion.

Ted

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted J
                      I would suggest if you could make it out to one of the Formula D events that would be your best bet. Last year at the Road Atlanta event, down in the pit area there was a bunch of people getting autographs and all the drivers were very personable and talking to people.

If you did that then you'd not only get the autographs but you could also have your kids meet Rhys in person which I'm guessing they'd really like. If there are no events in your area I can relate with you, I'm lucky that I now live in a city that Formula D visits but this is just a suggestion.

Ted
                      He said he's in AZ. I'm guessing that making it out to LA for a Formula D or D1 event is a bit out of the question, especially with an 8 month old.

I would suggest giving them a call at the shop. They're usually really good about answering the phone and getting things done. Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
                        He said he's in AZ. I'm guessing that making it out to LA for a Formula D or D1 event is a bit out of the question, especially with an 8 month old.

I would suggest giving them a call at the shop. They're usually really good about answering the phone and getting things done. Good luck!
                        I figured out how far away it was after I made the post but got busy at work before I could edit it. Thanks for the correction.

Comment

• Rhys,

Congrats on the win in Sonoma, very well played.
                          I am sorry to ask about the Solstice, I am shure you have had the question asked a thousand times, and I was not able to talk to you at Infineion to ask in person, with the season half over are you going to save the car for next season or are you going to try to get the bugs worked out this year? Points being so close it must be a tough call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonnie Fraz
                            Rhys,

Congrats on the win in Sonoma, very well played.
                            I am sorry to ask about the Solstice, I am shure you have had the question asked a thousand times, and I was not able to talk to you at Infineion to ask in person, with the season half over are you going to save the car for next season or are you going to try to get the bugs worked out this year? Points being so close it must be a tough call.
                            they actually tested the car at Sonoma on friday after practice was over, and it looks almost ready to go! Might be ready for Seattle!!

Comment

• since we've seen coverage in the magazine and now a few images from FD finals... where and how can we see more of the RedBull Solstice in action?

Comment

• The Solstice will run at a Demo in Vagas next Tuesday and will be at D1 Irwindale in December.

Comment

Working...
                                X