No announcement yet.

Ask ERNIE FIXMER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey ernie do you have any pics of the murder cars in okinawa or have a link to their site THANKS

Comment

Hey Ernie, I am tagging along with my father who will be on business in Okinawa in three weeks, any people, shops, local drift crews events etc. that you recommend visiting while im there? I will be filming for the next installment of the Teckademics DVD series while there so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
      -Dan Lopez

VOB NISSAN
      Rockville, MD
      Nismo Japan & OEM Nissan of Japan Parts Sales
      301-770-6100 ext.271

Teckademics S14.5 Silvia Drift Car

Comment

Originally posted by driftdeez
        Hey Ernie, I am tagging along with my father who will be on business in Okinawa in three weeks, any people, shops, local drift crews events etc. that you recommend visiting while im there? I will be filming for the next installment of the Teckademics DVD series while there so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
        -Dan Lopez

VOB NISSAN
        Rockville, MD
        Nismo Japan & OEM Nissan of Japan Parts Sales
        301-770-6100 ext.271

Teckademics S14.5 Silvia Drift Car
        hey man go to Ghangis Khan off of route 58 when you are there, theres absolutely no drifting at Ghangis Khan but they have amazing all you can eat steak and rice and stuff! its awesome.

Comment

oki style

if ur going to okinawa i would check out kokasai street....lotta cute oki girls walking around but if u wanna see the best drift teams i would hafta say team Masters they got this wicked blue laurel wit sr 14 motor always places high in the orc comps and the bull ring, team Daiken and their purple s13 wit polished 33GTR rims, and team fancy got this oki chick that can totally school n-e guy ....the list goes on but yas i miss it there sigh

Comment

Ernie i hear that you are coming up 2 Portland on the 19th of this month for a drift day. Sounds like we are going to have alot of fun since this is going to be the first Drifting event in oregon. Well i hope it goes smoothly ~ I am with Groundzeromotorsports we will be pretty hard to miss .

Comment

What would be your ultimate drift car?

Comment

Your Fan from the North

I love to see you kickin' A$$. Honestly I feel really priveledged that I got to go to Oki and see all the important drift spots that now seem historic and sacred. I realize now that not many people have that opportunity. So thank you for inviting me...

I don't know if I ever told you, but you allowing me to drive the Skyline was a pretty momentous event for me. It is in my personal record book of one of the sweetest and memorable experiences that I have had had. Of course, before I left I had hoped maybe I'd get another chance, but I didn't want to ask for too much.

So thank you for all the times you've taken me along with you and for sharing life with me.

p.s. Keep me informed about this getting married and starting a family...Okay?

Your Little sis

Comment

Erine, I'm planning on enlisting Army. Any advice before I decide to even walk into the recruiting office?

Comment

What next for team

What new car are you going to drift in?

Are you going to get a new teammate and if so who?

Comment

• Ernie i Thank you for coming to Portland it was cool seeing a D1 Driver. And talking to you i didnt much but thats ok. We had a blast and i hope to see you up here again when the events get bigger!

Bryan Friend
                      GroundZeromotorsports.com

Comment

• hey homie- didnt get to talk to ya but we all appreciated you comin up to P-town for Drift Day.

just curious though, how did you manage with meatball in your car haha im only half serious! thanks a lot.

Cyrus

Comment

• hey ernie,
                          i was wondering what you did to learn new techniques? did you practice in open parking lots or just go straight to the touge/street?right now im just doing power overs and feints. i want to do the heel toe brake action so iv been practiceing heal-toeing in daily driving. any suggetions would be great thanks.

Comment

• Your mother so fat...when she jump for joy....she get stuck!

Comment

• hey Ernie, thanks for coming up to the oregon dd. it was really nice to see you run against my friends s14 at the end of the day. what do you think of the drivers? I had a question about how you turned your vlsd into a two way (in japan). just by adding shims it locked it? does that increase the viscous liquid pressure, engaging the lsd? I've got a stock 240 w/open diff. (I wasn't running in the event but I did get to go out once right before you on the skid pad track right before they shut that section down. white pignose) wish I could have had you ride with me to analyze my technique. anyways thanks again!!! hope to see you up here again!! ja matta

Comment

• man, I wish I coulda gone.

Man, you don't know how bad I wanted to go. Maybe in the future when I have a truck and trailer I'll make it out there with you Ernie. Thanks for the offer and hope you and Cass had a safe and fun trip.

Booney

Comment

Working...
                                X