• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is bullcrap(for gamers)

http://cars.ign.com/articles/441/441589p1.html

damn you Sammy.....

Just import it. ;P
    Btw, I heard they're almost done with the second one.

Comment

!

DAMMMN THEM!!!!! and i just sold ps2 nd i still have the boot disc and stuff to play imports/backups. DAMN!!!!!

Comment

Kaidou Battle

Idk if any of you guys have gotten this video but I'll post it for you anyway. Maybe its a repost maybe its not.. Please don't stream it, right click and save. Thanks

http://www.streetracingdayton.com/main/kaidou-op.wmv
        Last edited by nightracer; 12-19-2003, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Way to make everyone with a yank ps2 feel alot worse...

Comment

Uhh ok, whats wrong with it?

Comment

It will never see American shores, that's what's wrong with it.

Comment

I read that they cut production for the game completely. Just a video man, I thought it was pretty good. Although I think the TXR3 intro rivals it. Here if you don't like that one you'll like this one http://www.streetracingdayton.com/main/sb-zero.mpeg..

Comment

It's a great video, that's why it makes me feel bad I dont have a japanese ps2. If you've been to Japan and seen their wall of games compared to the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* we have over here...it could make a grown man cry.

Comment

kiadou battle comes out on feb 2nd, i already have mine on pre-order.. it should be interesting..

or, you can just get off your arse and mod your PS2, which doesn't take a rocket scientist

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                      It's a great video, that's why it makes me feel bad I dont have a japanese ps2. If you've been to Japan and seen their wall of games compared to the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* we have over here...it could make a grown man cry.
                      Mod ur PS2 or buy a JDM unit.. You know what they put out is generally better than half the crap thats sold in this country anyway. Sorry for the rant I feel your pain but I just wish they'd make the same games available here and/or make comparable games in this market.

Comment

naw its coming out this year
                        Lets hope its not like NFSU stupid TF TF movies

Comment

Why cry over a game with what will most likely be a goofy physics engine that says, "well, I guess once you turn the wheel you'll start drifting" and go buy GT3. Hell, if you don't have it already you can just wait until GT4 comes out. Both of those sound like better ideas than whining over yet another initial D lame chump game.

Comment

Originally posted by Fc3SDrifTouge
                            naw its coming out this year
                            Lets hope its not like NFSU stupid TF TF movies
                            The game is CANCELLED!!!!!!! They wanted to bring the game over because it was a BIG SELLER IN JAPAN.But they feel it can't compete with Tokyo Extreme Racer 3's price tag.Just get the japanese game.

Comment

Tokyo3 isn't all that bad.
                              I dig the vette in the intro.
                              If I had any cash I might go that way for a
                              street car. those things are low as hell stock.

I work at a game store and it's so sad that Kaido has been ditched. We had a drift session in GT3 in mourning of it's passing.
                              Oh well, 5 months till GT4.

Originally posted by nightracer
                              I read that they cut production for the game completely. Just a video man, I thought it was pretty good. Although I think the TXR3 intro rivals it. Here if you don't like that one you'll like this one http://www.streetracingdayton.com/main/sb-zero.mpeg..

Comment

Working...
                              X