No announcement yet.

Meet AMANDA LAM from Team Drifting Pretty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah...I can ask you questions now! So, Amanda what is the next upgrade that you are working on? And is it true that your sticker design will have a bright yellow stripe with red lines to represent your vietnamese side?

Comment

Du Ma.. so its amandas turn.. woo hooo... so Amanda what is your favorite drift tech? What techs are you working on currently. How many times have you crashed? Are you afraid of crashing.. Is it true what noelle says about your 05 sticker scheme? Why is it that viet girls are so mean.. heehee.. just kidding.. haha.. Are you going to compete in formula D this year?

Comment

so...AMANDA...lil miss Hot Stuff...what should i ask you?! haha....
        Whos your favorite drifter? and why?

Comment

Dang Amanda stop slacking and reply to us!!! How does it feel to be in a team where all your teammates are about 7 years older than you?
          Nadine Hsu
          http://www.nadine180.com
          http://www.driftingpretty.com

Comment

Noelle... The next upgrade I am working on is my SR20DET motor swap. I am not sure if I want a red/black top yet but which ever one has low miles and a good compression test. And no, I am not going to have the red and yellow strips of the Vietnamese flag on my car. Unless you do it too. Maybe, just right next to my driver name. hehe

Stan... The drift technique that I use the most or is my favorite is the E-brake because I feel so comfortable with it. I also enjoy clutch kicking too but I am working on getting used to it! Crash? You mean daily driving or on the track? If you mean on the track, I never have yet. Uh oh.. Knock on wood! On the streets a couple of little stuff by accident. Why do you ask? You think I am a bad drifter/driver? sniff...sniff...sniff...I am not so afraid of crashing but then I saw Alex Ching Chong's car. What I try to keep in mind is not to think of crashing and a car is always replaceable. Noelle... that girl is full of lies... j/k you know I love you-Canadian bacon! hehe. I am planning on competing in Formula Drift but I am working on getting the funds for it. Hopefully, I can compete in at least two or three Formula Drift competitions.

Rekio... My favorite Japanese drifter of all time is Taniguchi. He is so talented and I want to drift exactly like him. Now, go tell him to give me his Skillz! hehe. :

Nadine... Hey, I am at school give me a break! I had to wait 15 minutes just to use the computer. It is pretty cool to be in a team with teammates that are 7 years old than me. I feel so young! You girls have helped me mature so much... More than your brother... hehe. You girls are the best when it comes to advice, jokes, always being their for me, and helping me. Thanks for all the rides when my car is not working right Noelle. Thanks for all the advice and help Nadine and Reiko. Basically, thanks for everything.
            Last edited by Amanda; 01-31-2005, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda
              ...And no, I am not going to have the red and yellow strips of the Vietnamese flag on my car. Unless you do it too....
              Alright..let's do it! ha ha ha!

So, what do you enjoy most about drifting?

Comment

Yay! Viet girl drifters

Comment

Okay then Noelle, it's on! Do you want it to look kinda like Brendan's mountain, but instead of it the flag? haha I hope the vinyl is cheap because I am. Hmm.. What do I enjoy the most about drifting? Well, I enjoy it because it is fun and daring. I really also like meeting new people on the track that are into drifting.

Comment

Amanda I don't think your a bad driver your imporving very well hell your prob better then me since I was M.I.A due to my killing my s13 on the togue.. Do you plan on having your sr by the time formula D comes to cali? Good luck with that and keep up the good work.

Comment

Yes, I plan on having my sr by the time Formula D comes to Cali. Thanks Stan!

Comment

What do you like better? Clam Chowder or Pho? Can you make Pho for me?

Could you tell me the true meaning of CLAM CHOWDER? And then go back and answer the question about your favorite drifter again...cuz I know you lied. ha ha ha...

What has been the most rewarding part of drifting for you?

Comment

mmm...pho, who doesnt like pho?

Comment

Amanda how much can a wood chuck chuck.. if a wood chuck could chuck wood? What do you like about a SR motor? Do you feel you drift better driving a car with more power? What differences have you picked up with the two since you've driven a sr and a ka? Besides power.... Are you from north or south vietnam? have you ever been back home? When are you going to be nice to me..

Comment

Noelle- I love both clam chowder and pho! hehe Sorry, I don't know how to make pho, ask your Mom to give me her recipe! We can make it together!! Haha, I am not going to tell you the true meaning of clam chowder, you know who he is. And he isn't my favorite drifter anymore, after I found out all that stuff about him. Who is your favorite drifter? The most rewarding part of drifting for me is learning new techniques, meeting new people, and get getting out on the track and having fun!

Stan- haha.. You are a dork Stan! I like the SR motor because it's the best fit for my car! I also need it because my motor could die anytime, since it has too many miles and problems that I have to fix every week. With the power it is easier to drift! The difference between the KA and SR is the response and the throtte control. Haha! I am not from any part of Vietnam, I was actullay born here! I've been to Vietnam but it is like 10 years ago!

Comment

wow this is fun.. ask amanda a hundered and one questions.. Good thing I got a lot of time on my hands at work.. hee.hee... Do you see a difference in a coupe and hatch s13. I know you've driven both. Whats the fastest you've drifted MPH wise? Do you see your self going out for driver search? How big was marys lamb?

Comment

Working...
                                X