Meet AMANDA LAM from Team Drifting Pretty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey amanda wats up?

Hey Amanda how's it goin, its Gordon. Just in case you don't remember, I am the white boy from the Drift Day last month, I was the guy who was hanging out with you when we were almost killed by that RSX! Anyways how goes it? I am assuming I will see you on Saturday or Sunday. It is going to be awesome!!! How is the SR20 swap goin? Anyways, I am impressed by all these posts you have a lot of fans!.........I must admit I am one of them LOL!
    Lates HC4Drifter

Comment

• Pandamanda, how does it feel to have a few more replies on yoru thread vs. your team leader Nadine's? Will this cause any rivalry within Drifting Pretty liek the Chris vs Tony Drift Alliance rivalry? If so, who would win in a mud wrestling fight, you or Nadine?

Comment

• What's Up Amanda?

Remember when we almost got ran over by the RSX last drift day? Stupid FF. Anyways how's going, if you don't remember me it's Gordon. I was the tall blonde haired, blue eyed white boy you made fun of J/K. So how is it going? How is your SR20 swap going? I can't wait to see it finished! Anyways I hope that I will see you at DriftDay next weekend, and bring that salsa it was good! Talk to you later.
        HC4Drifter

Comment

• Originally posted by _PG_
          Pandamanda, how does it feel to have a few more replies on yoru thread vs. your team leader Nadine's? Will this cause any rivalry within Drifting Pretty liek the Chris vs Tony Drift Alliance rivalry? If so, who would win in a mud wrestling fight, you or Nadine?
          Hey Lindsay! Haha, it makes no difference if Nadine or myself has more replies. It's not a competition or anything. I know Nadine's much better than me at almost everything! Hahah! I am not sure about the mud wrestling fight thing... So, how are you treating my cousin Lindsay? I've been hearing good things so we'll see! Heheh!

And Reiko, my car is ready to drift. It is just idoling really ruff but I am going to get it checked out pretty soon! So, my Coupie will be drift ready soon! Yah!!!!

Comment

• awww Lindsay is such a sweetheart to her.

<3

Comment

• Good to hear! Jin's here with me and she says "hi". And, he better be or else I'll break his legs. No more dori dori for him! Hehhe j/k

Comment

• Dang the crazy Vietnamese side is coming out! uh oh!

Comment

• hahaha.. Nadine Vs. Amanda.. that would be a good one..

Comment

Working...
                  X