Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet AMANDA LAM from Team Drifting Pretty

Hey Everyone,
    Okay week two in the Meet Team Drifting Pretty Thread stuff...Every week I'm introducing you to one of four members of Team Drifting Pretty. Team Drifting Pretty is an all-woman competition team derived from The Drifting Pretty Program, which is a training program for aspiring woman drifters. We're all working hard getting ready for the Formula Drift Series!!!

This week...meet Amanda Lam

Amanda is from Palos Verdes and drives a black 1993 240SX coupe. Amanda is one of the original members of the Drifting Pretty Program and has been drifting since early last year. She's Vietnamese-American and is known in the Drifting Pretty Program as a points whore...she's always driving events!!!

So yah meet Amanda!

Amanda...how does it feel to be one of the youngest women drifters in the states?! And if you had $20,000 what car would you buy!?!? Hehe. Good luck!
    Nadine Hsu
    http://www.nadine180.com
    http://www.driftingpretty.com

Hawt . So what mods do you have on your 240sx

Comment

represent the viets holla

Comment

It feels awesome to be the youngest woman drifter in the states! Drifting is so fun, compared to other women, I feel its way funner than shopping. (Of course I still love to go shopping). I am so passionate about the sport that I spend more money shopping for parts for my car than shopping for shoes. I dream about drifting, when I eat I think about drifting, and when I sit at class spacing out, I day dream about drifting, but in reality I am living my dream! I just hope I can aspire more woman to get out on the track and represent!~ I hope to gain respect and support from all everyone! I love all the support and advice I receive from everyone, it helps so much.

If I had $20,000 I would put it all towards my Pretty S13. I can't betray my baby! I am that type of person to keep one car, you can call me loyal. With all that money I would get my roll cage, sr20det swap, paint, bodykit, more wheels, and all the other goodies. And if there's money left over, I'd probably get a daily beater car that saves gas because I just can't risk driving my pretty baby out in the streets anymore.

The current modifications that I have on my 240sx besides the stock ka24de motor are:
        *ACT Clutch
        *AEM intake
        *Apexi N1 exhaust system
        *C-Tune front and rear Strut Tower bars
        *C-Tune Tension Rods
        *C-Tune Toe Traction Rods
        *C-Tune Upper Control Arms
        *Nismo 2-way Limited Slip Differential
        *Nismo Motor Mounts
        *Nismo Transmission Mount
        *Nismo Shift Knob
        *Nardi Torino Steering Wheel
        *Tein HE Coilovers
        *Tein Tie Rod and Tie Rod Ends
        *Volk Racing Super Fine Mesh Wheels (16x7F & 16x8R)

And, of course I am going to represent the Viets! Benson and Nadine you guys are going to love what I am about to say... I am Vietnamese and I am proud!!!!!! hehe

Comment

cool, more viet drifters

Comment

yay! more viet drifters!!!..any no wonder why she's so pretty....

Comment

Originally posted by MoNkEy_MaGiCx
              Yea, true that; and nice to meet you

Now I just have to move across the country to meet 90% of the people on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by MoNkEy_MaGiCx
                dude she's pretty cuz it's in the team name, you have to be

Comment

well hello there!!....nice to meet you........hey i didn't see the silvia conversion on you mod list what's up with that? J/k

Comment

i would just like to say, i like the way you are put together.... seriously, lets go out, have a nice meal..

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda
                      The current modifications that I have on my 240sx besides the stock ka24de motor are:
                      *ACT Clutch
                      *AEM intake
                      *Apexi N1 exhaust system
                      *C-Tune Tension Rods
                      *Nismo Motor Mounts
                      *Nismo Shift Knob
                      *Tein HE Coilovers
                      hey whatup, its Paul

wow girl, you got more on your car than i do on mine! yey stock KA!

Comment

Everybody said that you are hot. Everybody asked what you have done to your car. But I want to ask for your number so we can go dorifuting together

Comment

nice 240, too bad the PV hills are too small to touge, but theyre fun to drive nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda
                            *ACT Clutch
                            *AEM intake
                            *Apexi N1 exhaust system
                            *C-Tune Tension Rods
                            *Nismo Motor Mounts
                            *Nismo Shift Knob
                            *Tein HE Coilovers

And, of course I am going to represent the Viets! Benson and Nadine you guys are going to love what I am about to say... I am Vietnamese and I am proud!!!!!! hehe
                            dang shes got more mods then me too. i dont have upper control arms, toe traction rods, and nismo motor/transmission mounts....
                            well at least i have my S14K brakes

haha yes we have lots of viet drift pride here. too bad the rest of santa ana/orange county are ricer viets like the rest of my family haha.

Comment

*All of you guys are so sweet! Thanks for all the cute comments!

FD3S_pilot- well hello there!!....nice to meet you........hey i didn't see the silvia conversion on your mod list what's up with that? J/k ....

*hehe that would be great but I am trying to stay one via for now.... until I crash!

frictionfighter- nice 240, too bad the PV hills are too small to touge, but theyre fun to drive nonetheless.

*Touge... Never! Touge is bad plus I am such a chicken to do it. I actually live right next to the mountain, and it has really wide corners where many people touge. I haven't heard that many cars drifting their lately. I've only driven up their twice.. when the roads are closed because of the rain that is the only way I can take.

sidebyside- dang shes got more mods then me too. i dont have upper control arms, toe traction rods, and nismo motor/transmission mounts....
                              well at least i have my S14K brakes

haha yes we have lots of viet drift pride here. too bad the rest of santa ana/orange county are ricer viets like the rest of my family haha.

*I don't really have that much. I wish I had more mods. I am sure you are going to get more mods soon! Yah to Vietnamese Drift Pride.. hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X