No announcement yet.

Initial D Stage 4 "F... Yeah"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I agree...don't support Tokyopop. As a matter of fact there is a petition on petitiononline that has been around for more than a year that lets you make your opposition to their crappy handling of a great story known. My point was that supporting pirates is no better.

Originally posted by Feint
    Buying from Tokyopop does nothing but support them and not the creators in terms of fiance.Since Tokyopop bought the rights for all Initial D in america,the cash is theirs,not Kodansha's.You can eitheir buy the original DVD's,which don't have subtitles,or the pirated stuff.Eitheir way your not supporting Tokyopop,though the originals are the best buy.Sad part,Tokyopop is getting rich off of it,you can't stop them,it is far too late.

Comment

I signed that petition over a year ago, if that is the same one. It was to have TOKYOPOP keep the original names of the ID characters and not give them stupid American names, and they gave them nicknames and apologized. They also worked it into the story so I give them props for that. They kept the mangas real and more for teenage consumers which was cool. They didn't do so good on the anime as I have heard though, but seeing how every real ID fanatic should of had the whole series, up until now, should have the subtitled versions so I really don't think it matters that much.

Comment

Working...
      X